|Item Weight||5.3 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3.1 x 3.1 x 0.79 inches|
|Item model number||RODPJS75|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $21.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Kodak Ultra Mini Portable Projector - HD 1080p Support LED DLP Rechargeable Pico Projector - 100" Display, Built-in Speaker - HDMI, USB and Micro SD - Compatible with iPhone iPad, Android Phones
|List Price:||$189.99 Details|
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$20.00 (11%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Hardware Interface||HDMI, USB 2.0|
|Brightness||60 Ansi lumen|
About this item
- THE HOLLYWOOD STANDARD – Advanced DLP Optical Engine Boasts Superior LED Brightness, Exceptional Color Accuracy and Pristine Picture Quality (Best Performance when used in Dark to Dim-Lit Room)
- PALM SIZED PERFECTION – Smallest and Lightest DLP Projector in the World Slips Conveniently Into Your Handbag, Briefcase or Back Pocket for,Home, Work, Business or Play
- CONTEMPORARY COMPATIBILITY – Onboard Media Player Includes Room-Filling Built-in Speakers, 3.5mm Input & Integrated HDMI, USB and MicroSD Hookup. HDMI Connect to Android, Tablets and devices (Please check with your device's manufacture if the device is HDMI compatible)
- PLUG. PROJECT. PLAY. – No Complicated Buttons or Menu Screens; Just Connect to Your Favorite PC or Mac, Cable Box, Gaming Console or HDMI Video Player
- GAMING GRADE COLOR – Capable of Displaying 16.7 Million Colors; Enjoy Rich, Lifelike Detail for Your Favorite Video Games, Movies, Photo Slideshows & More
Buy this product as Renewed and save $8.50 off the current New price.
Works and looks like new and backed by the Amazon Renewed Guarantee
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
CARRY A WORLD OF ENTERTAINMENT IN YOUR POCKET
What makes the KODAK LUMA 75 unique?
The KODAK LUMA 75 uses DLP technology, one-touch controls, and near-universal device compatibility. It plays HD videos on a screen up to 100″, and sports a play time of up to 2 hours. Get these features and more at a price that flatters your budget.
Does it work with USB drives?
It sure does! Just plug in your USB drive to the USB port, and the KODAK LUMA 75 will locate any viewable files, like photos or videos, for you to view.
Will it play all videos in 1080p?
That depends on your connection and the quality of the video. Native 1080p videos will play in full HD over a good connection (from your device to the video source, and your device to the projector), but 720p/lower-quality videos will not upscale.
Will it work with a tripod?
Yes, absolutely. The KODAK LUMA 75 features threading for a standard tripod mount on the bottom, so you can easily mount your projector for steady viewing.
What types of inputs are supported?
The KODAK LUMA 75 can play files from microSD cards as well as via USB or HDMI connection ports. If your device uses a different type of video input (DVI, Display, etc.) you will need to purchase an adapter (not included).
Compare with similar items
Make cinema magic with the ultimate multimedia companion!
Enjoy stunning HD video and imaging in the palm of your hand with the Small DLP Pocket Projector from KODAK. Integrating revolutionary innovations in compact digital design, this miniature movie player produces high quality imaging in a truly portable package. Transport to the fantasy world of your choice with a booming 1 W speaker and dazzling 16.7 million color display. Compatible with today’s most popular entertainment devices, the projector includes a 3.5mm input and integrated HDMI, USB and MicroSD hookups. Simply connect your PC, Mac, cable box, gaming console or HDMI video player without the hassle of complicated buttons and menu screens. Just plug, play and experience a pocketful of possibilities!
What You Get:
- 1 x DLP Pocket Projector from KODAK
- An integrated 1 W speaker
- Effortless onboard controls
- The tiniest big screen movie projector in the world!
- 100” max screen size
- 1300:1 contrast
- 25 Ansi lumen brightness
- 640 x 360 resolution
- 2-hour max playback
- Weighs 150g
- Dimensions 3.1 x 3.1 x .79 inches
How to Enjoy
- Set up the projector on a flat surface either indoors or outdoors
- Hook up your favorite device and prepare to be amazed
- Load your media, press play and behold the pocket-sized power
- Make a big impression among family, friends, clients and more!
- Apple Mac
- Microsoft PC Computer
- Android Phone
- Samsung Galaxy
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It’s a slick design but isn’t a device that should promote itself as compatible with iPad/iPhone. The directions and support from Kodak are pretty poor as well. It’s been useless for us to this point.
It needs an adopter to be connected with iPhone7. It can be connected with my MacBook Pro using the HDMI cable that came with it, but it requires some setting on Mac side instead of just connecting. However, I still like it. I think it is pretty good for the price.
Top reviews from other countries
If you like my comments, let me know by clicking helpful below
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 10, 2021