Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning ballerss3 ballerss3,
image-map-link=rect  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 44 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 45 reviews
on January 16, 2013
I took this to the Caribbeans with me on a cruise and it worked just wonderful, snorkeling. My photos came out crystal clear, I liked them more than my digital one. I miss film cameras!

TIP: I used to develop photos, the trick is to develop the photos before you go through x-rays. I went on a cruise to the Caribbeans and developed them as soon as I got back to FL, and flew back to NY the same day.. if you do not have time to develop the photos, let the TSA know that your bags are carrying film cameras and they may excuse you from x-raying them. Take it out before you get to the check out point and also checked-in bags get x-rayed more than carry-ons, so try to carry-on your film.
on June 19, 2013
I bought two of these cameras. One broke at 40 feet under while scuba diving (supposed to be good to 50 feet). The wheel jammed and wouldn't turn, plus the strap just wouldn't stay on. I took the second camera snorkeling since obviously it wasn't cut out for 50 feet after all. This camera took very few quality shots. The conditions have to be PERFECT (fantastic light, object 4-8 feet away, etc).
on October 4, 2016
Worked well under water, was happy with the purchase until I developed the film. They pictures turned out very grainy/blurry.
on April 2, 2017
The product is a great quality but the price was a bit more then what is in the stores
on May 16, 2017
saw the 50 and thought there were 50 exposures. There's 27 like all the others
Don't expect much quality. Remember, you are under water and can't really see through the viewfinder.
on August 12, 2017
Horrible product
on January 12, 2016
We bought two of these for a snorkeling trip. Both cameras filled with water a few minutes after we began using them. All our photographs were ruined. A terrible product.
on May 10, 2016
Did it know it was broken until we tried to use it on our vacation.
on April 12, 2013
I've used a couple of these at snorkeling sites in the Caribbean. Apart from the fact that all the reefs are bleached and there are few fish, let alone schools of fish, I found the camera only useful for taking close-up shots of people. It's expensive for (maybe) one or two good pictures but one pic I took made it worth it.
on October 7, 2016