Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by The Lone Bellow PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 44 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 45 reviews
on June 19, 2013
I bought two of these cameras. One broke at 40 feet under while scuba diving (supposed to be good to 50 feet). The wheel jammed and wouldn't turn, plus the strap just wouldn't stay on. I took the second camera snorkeling since obviously it wasn't cut out for 50 feet after all. This camera took very few quality shots. The conditions have to be PERFECT (fantastic light, object 4-8 feet away, etc).
on October 4, 2016
Worked well under water, was happy with the purchase until I developed the film. They pictures turned out very grainy/blurry.
on April 2, 2017
The product is a great quality but the price was a bit more then what is in the stores
on May 16, 2017
saw the 50 and thought there were 50 exposures. There's 27 like all the others
Don't expect much quality. Remember, you are under water and can't really see through the viewfinder.
on August 12, 2017
Horrible product
on January 12, 2016
We bought two of these for a snorkeling trip. Both cameras filled with water a few minutes after we began using them. All our photographs were ruined. A terrible product.
on May 10, 2016
Did it know it was broken until we tried to use it on our vacation.
on April 12, 2013
I've used a couple of these at snorkeling sites in the Caribbean. Apart from the fact that all the reefs are bleached and there are few fish, let alone schools of fish, I found the camera only useful for taking close-up shots of people. It's expensive for (maybe) one or two good pictures but one pic I took made it worth it.
on October 7, 2016
Pictures came out awful
on June 24, 2013
The clarity of the pictures was great. The camera was easy, yet simple to use and my snorkeling pics came out great. I would recommend it..