Industrial Deals HPC Design the future with O'Reilly Media Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 4, 2016
Worked well under water, was happy with the purchase until I developed the film. They pictures turned out very grainy/blurry.
on April 2, 2017
The product is a great quality but the price was a bit more then what is in the stores
on May 16, 2017
saw the 50 and thought there were 50 exposures. There's 27 like all the others
Don't expect much quality. Remember, you are under water and can't really see through the viewfinder.
on August 12, 2017
Horrible product
on January 12, 2016
We bought two of these for a snorkeling trip. Both cameras filled with water a few minutes after we began using them. All our photographs were ruined. A terrible product.
on May 10, 2016
Did it know it was broken until we tried to use it on our vacation.
on April 12, 2013
I've used a couple of these at snorkeling sites in the Caribbean. Apart from the fact that all the reefs are bleached and there are few fish, let alone schools of fish, I found the camera only useful for taking close-up shots of people. It's expensive for (maybe) one or two good pictures but one pic I took made it worth it.
on October 7, 2016
Pictures came out awful
on November 17, 2016
Just fine.
on August 21, 2014
I don't think any disposable camera works well, especially underwater. This is not exception.