Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen
asked by maggi on August 13, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
Grim answered on August 14, 2010
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Thank you so much for your comments. I think I will stick with the Kodak camera. I'm online with the Kodak company now, waiting for a chat rep, to ask some technical questions. Again, thanks for your post! Much appreciated~
maggi answered on August 14, 2010

A
You helped me out once with deciding which camera to buy, and now I have another question. Someone answered this about 6 months ago, but I wasn't to respond at that time. My question is: What kind of battery and charger can you get for the Kodak Z981 camera where it doesn't take 18 hours to charge? Seems like someone said there's one where it only takes 1-2 hrs. Help??? Thanks!
maggi answered on May 8, 2011

A
i just received my refurb z981 and im thinking i will keep it instead of returning it.
indirect light (read:anything out of direct sunlight) pictures are extremely grainy and artifact packed.
pictures in direct sunlight are decent.

for a rapid charger you can look for something like this if you wanted to stick with the same brand
Kodak 1 Hr Charger with card cords K6600

or you can research other batteries that are cheaper with higher "mAh" ratings from unknown companies.
oloung1 answered on May 31, 2011
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product