This item, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
- Unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping
- Instant streaming of over 40,000 movies and TV episodes
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
- Over a million songs and hundreds of playlists
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Kodiak Canvas Flex-Bow 4-Person Canvas Tent, Deluxe
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made with Hydra-Shield, 100% cotton duck canvas that is durable, watertight and breathable
- Spacious 6'1" ceiling height provides walk-around comfort
- Two large D-shaped doors (front and back) with #10 YKK zippers
- Four large windows with no-see-um mesh
- Two funnel-flow vents help improve air flow and temperature management
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Whether you’re headed to the campground with your family, or elk camp with your hunting buddies, this rugged, all-season tent is well suited for the occasion. Made with premium grade, Hydra-Shield, 100% cotton duck canvas. The tight weave and silicone finish make the canvas watertight yet breathable, minimizing condensation and mugginess. Go ahead and touch the inside walls during a downpour—this canvas will not wick water. The Flex-Bow frame has tempered, spring steel rods that keep the tent taut, and robust 1-inch steel tube poles that will hold up to fierce winds. The floor material is a puncture resistant, 13.5 oz vinyl with welded seams, that keeps water out. Easy, one-person setup takes only a few minutes after you have it staked out. The steep walls and 6’1” high ceiling provide a roomy interior with stand-up, walk-around comfort. Large front and back doors with top rated #10 YKK zippers give convenient access. Four windows, and two vents allow ample air flow. Windows and vents have no-see-um screen mesh, keeping out the smallest bugs. A customizable gear organizer system offers plenty of places to stow gear. A large awning provides shade and a covered entry. Sturdy storage bags and hefty 12-inch steel stakes are included.
Whether you're heading to the campground with the family or the elk camp with your hunting buddies, the rugged, all-season Kodiak Canvas Flex-Bow four-person tent is well suited to the occasion. The Flex-Bow tent is made of a superior, marine-grade, 100-percent cotton duck Hydra-Shield canvas. The custom-woven, treated canvas is ideal for tents, as the double-fill design is strong and durable, while the silicone, dry-finish treatment is watertight, breathable, and durable. As a result, campers will stay comfortable and dry even in a downpour. Unlike synthetic fabrics or canvas with a paraffin- or oil-based treatment, Kodiak's canvas allows water vapor to escape, minimizing condensation, humidity, and mugginess. Plus, you'll rarely--if ever--have to retreat Kodiak canvas.
The Flex-Bow frame is every bit as strong, with 1-inch galvanized steel tubing and 3/8-inch Flex-Bow spring steel rods keeping the tent taut at all times. To further improve ventilation, the tent includes two funnel-flow vents that circulate air and assist with temperature management. And campers won't feel claustrophobic thanks to the tent's spacious 6-foot 1-inch ceiling height, two large D-shaped doors (front and back), and four large windows, all covered with no-see-um mesh. Other details include a 13.5-ounce, polyester-reinforced vinyl floor; a large 70-by-57-inch awning; customizable organizer pockets; and a handy zippered storage bag. The Flex-Bow, which sets up easily with one person, is designed for year-round use, but isn't suitable for extreme winter mountaineering or heavy snow accumulations.
The Flex-Bow's spacious footprint sleeps up to 4 people.
- Capacity: 4 people
- Ceiling material: 10-ounce Hydra-Shield canvas
- Wall material: 8.5-ounce Hydra-Shield canvas
- Floor material: 13.5-ounce polyester-reinforced vinyl with welded seams
- Frame: 1-inch galvanized steel tubing
- Rods: 3/8-inch solid spring steel Flex-Bow rods
- Tent dimensions: 9 by 8 feet
- Ceiling height: 6 feet 1 inch
- Pack weight: 54.5 pounds (includes stakes weighing 6 pounds total)
- Pack size: 24 by 13 inches, with pole bundle measuring 35 inches long and 5.5 inches in diameter
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
About Kodiak Canvas
Born in the ruggedness of the Rockies, Kodiak Canvas has quickly earned a reputation for making tough, long-lasting tents ideal for almost any camping scenario. Each tent is made of top-of-the-line materials and components, helping Kodiak tents far outlive cheaper-made tents. The company's tents feature Hydra-Shield canvas construction, a tough, long-lasting material that minimizes mugginess and holds up to strong winds, driving rain, and even moderate snowfalls.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
My friend is a hunter and highly recommended this tent. He said he's been through some rough weather and never had to treat the canvas with anything. I will try it out for myself next weekend...can't wait!!
Most recent customer reviews
I ultimately had to return it...Read more