Kodycity 36 Inch Fire Pit Heat Resistant Mat Outdoor BBQ Grill FirePits Pad Ember Mats for Grass Deck Fireproof Protect Patio Lawn Backyard from Embers Spills Splatters
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✧High quality: Kodycity fire pit mat is made of heat-resistant fireproof material, both sides are the same material, so both can be used. The instant temperature of this pits mat can reach 2000°F.
- ✧Warning: Do not directly put fire pit, BBQ grill, heat source on this ember mat. Make sure that there is at least 4 inches between the mat and the heat source. If not, a heat shield such as pavers will be required.
- ✧Protective pad: Whether your surface is wood, concrete, composite material, or grass, our firepad can prevent embers, oil stains, grease spatters and other debris. Then greatly protect the deck, lawn, patio, cabinet floor clean and tidy, and avoid scald.
- ✧Versatile and easy to store: Deck fire pit mat can be used not only for fire pit, grill, but also for collecting oil from furnace or under vehicle. It can be easily rolled up into small sizes for storage and transportation without taking up much space at all.
- ✧Clean and durable: When cleaning, just wash with soap and water or garden hose. Our grill pad is compact enough and has a high degree of wear, tear, oil and water resistance.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Specification: Material: Double-sided fireproof material Color: Silver Size(diameter): Approx. 36 x 36 inches
Package Include: 1 x Round Grill Mat
Note: ➢When you use this heat-resistant pad, do not directly put the heat source on the ember mat. ➢Grill mat can only effectively prevent the ash, grease, stains and other spatters, will not be able to withstand continuous burning at high temperatures directly on its surface. ➢So keep at least 4 inches between ember mat and the heat source. ➢The size of fire pit mat is larger, so please understand that the slight creases. Do not affect its durability. ➢Manual measurement, please allow slight errors on size.