Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services _ros _ros _ros  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Paul McCartney Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 22 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 29 reviews
on November 30, 2016
You have to hold the handle down until the flush is complete, or else the toilet will run nonstop.
on March 25, 2017
Arrived cracked. Nightmare trying to replace just the tank.
on June 4, 2013
This has been the nightmare of online purchasing from this seller. The original delivery came cracked + dumped in my front yard under a tree while I was away. I contacted the seller WELL BEFORE ANY delivery estimate to ask that it be delivered the latest possible days within the time frame I was given. Seller says "no control over delivery" even though they have a direct contact for the shipping company (how would they be able to set it up the delivery time in the first place?).Instead, there was a severe thunder/electrical storm that day when it was delivered. It was a total mess-leaves/tree branches down, etc. I didn't notice the cracked damage until I paid for a plumber to come out and install it- costing me $100. And, because it was cracked, it wasn't installed + I am out the money. I contacted the seller by email to give them a chance to make it right before giving a bad review or filing a damage claim with amazon. I ENDED UP WITH NO TOILET: i ONLY HAVE 1 BATHROOM + the old toilet had been taken away the morning of the plumber coming.So, I pleaded with this company that this was a SERIOUS situation + that I am a senior who has a hard time getting around---- would they PLEASE EXPEDITE????? No, I was told : we have a team processing system, and then it has to be reviewed, and this and then another department BEFORE ANY SHIPPING DATE/ESTIMATE was even available! I called, emailed and NO ONE WAS THE LEAST BIT HELPFUL, NO I was not given any assurance that this was a hygiene health item that needed priority. NO emails about when I could get a replacement. My emails were replied with WE ARE SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE; still no assurance that it had been processed or when I could get my toilet.I told them I was out the $100 for plumbing service--they gave me a refund of $15! And, I still have to pay the plumber to come out again! NOW FOR THE SECOND EPISODE OF THIS TRAUMA: I received the replacement toilet (this time on my porch not under the tree......good sign I thought :) Low and behold, I tear open the box top and the front of the box in preparation to slide the toilet out...and this TOILET WAS BROKEN BIG TIME; NOT CRACKED LIKE THE ORIGINAL! it has pieces of porcelain, it is UPSIDE DOWN, and hugely damaged. I didn't even take it/or slide it out of the box for fear that I couldn't get it back in to return it. I took pictures of what I could (considering the inside of the box is dark) to verify the damage. This second damaged toilet really got to me. So, instead of contacting the seller- I contacted amazon directly to file a damage claim. That process is 14 days before I get my money back to buy a replacement, and then I have to start over with re-ordering another toilet- AND I STILL HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER COUPLE OF WEEKS! So, I had to order it AND PAY UPFRONT with my money so I could have a toilet SOONER than another month! The first Amazon representative I spoke to regarding this claim was MORE WORRIED about getting my exact HOUSE NUMBER rather than the issue at hand! When giving personal information over an unsecured line---- including order #, email, full name + address (street name,city, zip code and state)---- what is the point of insisting that a house number be the FOCAL POINT when in fact---all information pointed to the EXACT TRANSACTION! I can't believe the insensitivity or rudeness of the amazon rep. I am a senior, and worried that someone might be listening in + having my exact house location.(I have had my car stolen from in front of my house, family heirlooms stolen from my house---- and the Amazon rep. is more worried about hammering me for a house # when they have ALL OF MY PERSONAL INFORMATION that was requested. WHO IN THE WORLD WOULD BE CALLING ABOUT A TOILET with the same name/same street/city/state/zipcode AND ORDER # and Email???????? If the info.being requested is strictly for verification-It is the rep.'s own personal vendetta to refuse to help me and constantly using the same "script procedure" rather than serving a customer who has a SERIOUS ISSUE. Instead of getting help; they continued to badger me about my house #. procedure without any kindness or consideration that the REAL ISSUE IS NOT HAVING A LIFE NECESSITY! I had to call back; give the same info. to another amazon rep. AND THIS TIME: the rep. accepted the info(without badgering me for an exact house #). and realized the seriousness of the situation. I was helped and was thoroughly thankful. When a procedure becomes more important than the emergency life need; it is sad indeed.

UPDATE: June 12, 2013:
Received the replacement toilet bowl today; ARRIVED BROKEN AGAIN! I CONTACTED AMAZON: This company claims they are still processing my refund..and meanwhile they received money upfront.
on June 14, 2013
We have a small bathroom and needed the shorter size. Other reviews complained of leaking after installation. I contacted Kohler and discussed the problem. The Kohler rep stressed the need to slowly tighten the three bolts that connect tank to bowl and to rotate which bolts to tighten to assure even seating of connector bolts. I did this and ...NO LEAKS. Toilet has excellent flushing power which some of us in our household need (mainly me). I strongly recommend this toilet.
on March 6, 2014
I really don't get how such little water does the job so well. No back ups or clogs so far. My only reason for 4 stars instead of 5 is the first toilet was shipped with completely insufficient packageing and was thus nothing other than a bunch of broken porcelin. It was ridiculous and wasteful (no pun intended). After some confusion back and forth with Amazon getting a new one shipped out, it works like a charm and we're very happy and not crappy.
on December 21, 2013
We have a rental property that was last renovated around the time that Scar Face came out and the bathroom has interesting colours in it, including a black toilet. Other big box stores wanted twice as much for the toilet or more, so this was one of the lowest cost items that I could find in Canada or the US. It would be even better if they included a toilet seat with it, but I found one on Amazon for $30 or so. 6 months later the toilet is still working very well. I would highly recommend it to others wanting this look.
on September 5, 2013
Very prompt delivery. Excellent packaging. Easy to assemble. (Be sure to tighten the tank mounting bolts alternately in order to seat the tank onto the toilet without any leaks). Works very well. Would recommend highly.
on July 23, 2014
I bought it in sandbar color while my bathroom was redone. The price in Lowe's for this model in color other then white was almost twice (with tax) of what I have paid on Amazon. Good toilet, good deal.
on March 28, 2013
We recently remodeled our guesthouse bathroom. This toilet is so beautiful and goes nicely with the other black accents in the room. Any other color would have distracted from the decor of the bathroom. It is comfortable and flushes completely. I recommend this toilet and will probably buy another one for the main house. Amazon had a great display of toilets as well as good pricing.
on May 5, 2013
The best price available anywhere I could find and it is really nice. Fits in my modern motif very well. It's efficient and uses very little water. Looks elegant and modern. Shipped very fast; I received it days before I expected. Great packaging.