Oil month Automotive Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now SWMTVT18_gno

Kohl's Gift Card
Denomination: 25.00|Design Name: Traditional|Change

on May 4, 2013
I received it in a timely manner. I got in a certified critical post office envelope which is not fancy but it didn't bother me because I know I putting the gift card in a Mother's Day card. I received it activated and when I check online for the balance it was the full amount I paid for it which is really good!! So far everything has been ok with this gift card and the other 2 gift cards I ordered which were Claire's and Applebee's from amazon.
on August 3, 2015
Kohl's is a great place to shop. This was bought as acgift and was a great hit !!!!
on February 16, 2013
Great gift if you know the receiver shops at Kohl's at the store or online. It's wonderful that you don't have to visit the store to pick up the card. Great delivery.
on April 19, 2013
This was bought as a gift during the holidays and it was great. I didn't have to fight the crowds or traffic. It arrived quickly and was really simple to order and get back out.
on December 16, 2012
My Grand daughter loved it and will be shopping soon.She wanted to buy some jeans that look good and kohl's is the place to go.
on January 14, 2013
Kohl's is a favorite store. Always buy these gift cards for friends and family. I'll do it again next Christmas.
on December 16, 2012
Everyone knows that gift cards rock. The recipient can get whatever he or she likes and there you have it.
on April 16, 2013
Always shop at Kohls. It has great sales and is close to wear I live. How can you go wrong with a gift card?
on December 29, 2012
I had two ladies that I didn't know what to get for them for
Christmas. I decided on Kohl's gift cards because you
have many choices from clothes to kitchen and bath
products.
Both of them loved their gift cards.
I also got one in return for Christmas and I can't wait to go
shopping for myself.
on December 13, 2012
Received Item In The TimeFrame Noted...

Christmas Gifts Made Easy...

I Know They Will Be Used And Not Left Collecting Dust...

: )