Kohree 10 AWG 10 Ft Solar Panel Cable Wire for MC4 Extension Cable, with Female and Male Connector Weatherproof Adapter Kit (10FT Black + 10FT Red)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【 Material】: Two 10 FT 10 Gauge solar extension cables( 6mm² ) are made of pure COPPER with tin coating, good conductivity, anti oxidation and more than 25 years lifespan.
- 【 Solar Cable Connector 】: Both 2pcs solar panel wires with only one solar connector at one end for solar panel, and bare on the other end for solar charge controller. Red one (female) and black one( male).
- 【 Stable Lock & Open Design】: Extends and locks were built in cables, and with hard plastic connectors at each end, so it is stable self-locking and easy to lock and open.
- 【 Weatherproof Solar Panel Wire】: The IP 67 water proof solar cable wire are designed to withstand extreme heat and cold (-40℃ to 90℃ ）and 6 mm² is thick enough to push current and voltage (DC：1.8KV -AC：0.6~1KV).
- 【 Efficient and Versatile】: The solar panel cables we offered are 10 gauge with the largest diameter of the three typically sold sizes, 10, 12, 14 AWG, which can minimize the power loss in your solar panel system. Widely used in RVs, cars, boats, buildings and outdoor solar installations.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
|SAE to SAE Adapter Cable Connectors||SAE Power Socket Sidewall Port Connector||Solar Crimping Tool for MC4||30 / 40 Amp 12V DC Relay Harness Kit||30A Fuse 12V DC Relay Switch Harness Set|
|Wire Gauge||10 AWG||12 AWG||for WG14, AWG13, AWG12, AWG11, AWG10 MC4 Cable Connectors||16 AWG & 14 AWG||16 AWG & 14 AWG|
|Length||24 Inch / 60 cm / 2 FT||13.2 Inch / 33.5 cm (Including SAE connectors)||5.1 Inch / 13 cm / 0.4 FT|
|Bosch Style Relay||12V 30 / 40 Amp 5-Pin||30A Fuse 12V 4-Pin|
|SAE Adapter||1 Pcs SAE Polarity Reverse Adapter|
Pure Copper Cable Wire
Made of pure COPPER with tin coating, good conductivity and anti oxidation with more than 25 years lifespan.
Weatherproof Solar Cables
Made of the waterproof and dust proof material, it won’t cause leaks on rainy day or making it look like a half-baked job under the sunlight exposure.
Convenient Self-Locking System
It is easy to lock and open, stable and sturdy, working perfectly with your solar power station, pv connector and pv junction box.
Two cables with solar connectors on one end connecting to solar panel and bare on the other end connecting to solar charge controller to meet your need.
3 Sizes Solar Cable for MC4 Extension Cable Connector
Length: 10/20/30 FT
Wire Gauge: 10 AWG 10 Guage
Cross Sectional Area of The Conductor: 6mm2
Rated Voltage: DC: 1.8KV -AC：0.6~1KV
Operating Temperature Rate: -40~ + 90℃
Fire Rating: UL2556 VW-1
Waterproof Rate: IP67
Lifespan: > 25 years
Safety Certificate: UL, ROHS
- One pair ( 1 piece black male + 1 piece red female ) 10AWG Solar Extension Cables
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- 10 gauge (AWG) cable made of copper
- Heavy-duty feel with thick insulation
- Easy to connect to the solar charge controller
- IP67 water rating allows the cable to be dropped into water up to 3.2' (1m) deep for 30 mins. In other words, it's rain proof
- Fairly priced
- Comes rolled up a bit stiff. TIP: leave it out in the sun for a bit to loosen it up
Overall, this set of extension cable is very well made.
- Thick insulation
- Easy to pull and stretch
- Same connectors as my solar panels and battery generator
- Good price, $20 for a pair of solar wires
- Rated for wet conditions
- 90C thermal rating
- Memory effect, I can't see to get it to uncoiled and stay uncoiled
- Connectors are really snug, hard to pull them out (Maybe this is a good thing?)
- Insulation is a bit stiff, needs use retainer to keep it from coiling
The auto battery I have has used many time to recharge my 40V GreenWorks & Kobalt lithium mower batteries.