- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00SH28F4G
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,021,472 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Seeker Kayak Shoes
- 3mm double lined neoprene for warmth and protection
- Ultra-light vulcanized rubber sole to conserve space in tight boats
- Vulcanized rubber toe cap and heel counter for added protection and stability
- Covered one hand adjustment shock cord lacing system
- Glued blind stitch construction to extend the life of the shoes
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Kokatat Seeker Neoprene Kayak Shoes - The Seeker Neoprene Kayak Shoes from Kokatat are an ultra-lightweight, highly flexible, low profile paddler’s shoe that is designed for use in whitewater playboats and low volume touring kayaks. Made from 3mm double lined neoprene with ultra-thin vulcanized rubber sole, toe cap and heel counter, the seeker provides comfort, durability and enough protection for put-ins and portages. The singlehand adjustable shock cord lacing system allows for precise volume adjustment and fit. A 0.5mm superstretch neoprene lace cover eliminates the snag hazard associated with other lacing systems. If you need a low profile shoe for your tight fitting kayak then you'll want the Seeker Neoprene Kayak Shoes from Kokatat.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?