|Product Dimensions||31 x 31 x 38.5 inches|
|Item model number||KT010-SCR1|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Maximum weight recommendation||35 Pounds|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Harness type||3 Point|
|Item Weight||21 pounds|
Kolcraft Cloud Lightweight and Compact Double Umbrella Stroller, Red/Black
|Age Range (Description)||Infant/Toddler|
|Harness Type||3 Point|
About this item
- LIGHTWEIGHT & MANEUVERABLE -- Weighs only 21lbs so you can travel light and nimble with two children. The width of this stroller fully assembled is 31 inches which should allow this stroller to roll through any standard door smoothly. Maximum Child Weight: 35 lbs per seat (70 lbs total).
- EASY FOLD -- Quick and compact umbrella fold for portability and easy travel. Folded dimensions: 13 x 12.5 x 43.5 inches (L x W x H)
- EXPANDABLE CANOPY -- Expandable, independent canopies with visor extensions and rear hood for extra UV coverage.
- INDEPENDENTLY RECLINING SEAT -- Convenient independently reclining seats with padded 3-point safety harness. (Seats recline separately)
- ROLL-UP SEAT BACKS – Cool climate seat backs roll-up for maximum air flow in warm weather.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & COMPACT -- Assembled Dimensions are 31" (Length) x 31" (Width) x 38.5" (Height) and weights 21 lbs. Does not accommodate car seat.
- MANUFACTURER NOTE -- As the manufacturer, Kolcraft stands behind all our products with great customer service and support. If there is anything we can do to help you, please let us know.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
|LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN||Lightweight and maneuverable at only 21lbs.|
|COMPACT FOLD||Quick and compact umbrella fold.|
|EXPANDABLE CANOPIES||Expandable canopies with visor extensions and rear hood for full coverage.|
|RECLINING SEATS||Independently reclining seats with padded 3 point safety harness.|
|COOL CLIMATE SEAT BACKS||Roll-up, cool climate seat backs for maximum air flow in warm weather.|
|CUP HOLDER||Parent cup holder included.|
|WEIGHT OF STROLLER||21 lbs|
|FOLDED DIMENSIONS||13""L x 12.5""W x 43.5""H|
|ASSEMBLED DIMENSIONS||31""L x 31""W x 38.5""H|
|SEAT WIDTH||12.5 in|
|MAXIMUM CHILD WEIGHT||35 lbs per seat (70 lbs total)|
|FLOOR TO SEAT DISTANCE||13 in|
|GREAT FOR TRAVEL||PLUS this double stroller is DISNEY SIZE APPROVED!|
The Cloud Double Umbrella has 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞 with independently expandable visors and rear hood coverage.
SIT BACK AND RELAX
Keep everyone happy. 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 for individual child comfort.
Besides the full canopy coverage, each seat pad independently rolls-up to expose a 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐡 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐬 𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫.
FOLD AND GO!
This double stroller has a 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐝 and weighs about 21lbs. DISNEY Size Approved!
Compare with similar items
Travel light and nimble with the Kolcraft Cloud Double Stroller. This stroller is extra lightweight at only 21 lbs and features a parent cup holder and quick and compact umbrella fold for families on the go. Loaded with features, this double umbrella stroller provides ultimate child comfort with independently reclining seats, roll-up cool climate seat backs and expandable canopy coverage. Folded Dimensions are 13" L x 12.5" W x 43.5"H and assembled dimensions are 31" L x 31" W x 38.5" H. The Maximum child weight per seat is 35 lbs (70 lbs total). As the manufacturer, Kolcraft stands behind all our products with great customer service and support. If there is anything we can do to help you out, please let us know. Best of all, this Kolcraft double stroller is Disney Size Approved!
From the Manufacturer
Kolcraft is a third generation family-owned American Manufacturer of baby products specializing in top-rated crib mattresses, nursery furniture, family-friendly strollers and other dependable products for your baby. As the manufacturer, we stand behind all our products with great customer service and support. If there is anything we can do to help you, please let us know.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I try to make my reviews engaging and useful. Please click helpful if you thought this review was worthwhile. Thanks!
By Jen-nay on April 13, 2017
By slicksara80 on January 5, 2017
Top reviews from other countries
1) the cup holder would be great to hold your phone if only it were slightly bigger
2) a stroller bag made to fit would be a nice touch. I'm using a plastic grocery bag to hold the children's jackets, sunscreen, snacks, etc.
3) while it does recline to about 45 degrees, it requires un-anchoring holders from the straight position and then locking them into the reclining assembly. This is not a smooth motion, so if you're trying not to awaken a sleeping toddler, while you do this project, the toddler just might wake up.
All in all, this is a great double stroller that we have enjoyed some great walks with!