|Item Weight||89 pounds|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||BBR900BL|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Koldfront 80 Can Built-In Beverage Cooler - Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Auto defrost all refrigerator; Fan-forced ventilation; Compressor based cooling system
- Blue LED interior light; Reversible tempered glass door
- Front-vented for built-in or free standing installation; Digital display
- Internal Dimensions: 25 1/2" H x 12" W x 18" D
- External Dimensions: 32" H x 15" W x 23 3/4" D
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare to similar items
This item Koldfront 80 Can Built-In Beverage Cooler - Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||CompactAppliance||Kalamera Products||CompactAppliance||Amazon.com|
|Color||Black||stainless steel||Stainless-Steel||Black/Stainless Steel|
Koldfront 80 Can Built-In Digital Beverage Cooler (BBR900BL) offers a front-venting undercounter refrigeration solution at an affordable price. LED lighting, reversible tempered glass door with black trim and flat bar handle showcase beverages, while the dual pane glass door prevents cold air from escaping and warm air from getting in. A soft touch electronic control panel with digital display ensures beer and beverages are as cold as desired. This Koldfront built-in beverage refrigerator keeps up to 80 12 oz. cans cold at a temperature range between 38 and 50 degrees Fahrenheit. The BBR900BL offers three (3) wire shelves for easy-to-access beverage storage, so you can be sure to grab a cold one whenever. Ideal for a game room, garage, kitchen, and many other places, this beverage cooler will be great for you and your friends to relax with a few cold drinks.
Customers also shopped for
Top Customer Reviews
Here is why I gave it 3 stars:
1. We bought it for bottled beer. Unfortunately, even if you remove all but 2 shelves, you can't fit two levels of standard beer bottles unless you lay them down. Luckily there are some brands that come in 'short' bottles that my husband likes, so we have been putting those on the top level.
2. This is marketed as a 'built in' or under counter cooler. I know the measurements are provided, but I was still surprised that it was almost 2 inches shorter than our countertop. It made for an unsightly gap that we needed to fill.
If the manufacturers made the unit one inch taller, it would fit better under standard counters AND hold two levels of beer. Win win! (Just a thought :))
After 24 hours I tried it and it would not cool at all even though the motor ran. I sent it back, and at 70-80 lbs it was a pain to do it.
The second one also arrived damaged, but again there was no damage to the box.. This time it was mostly at the bottom of the unit. I waited 24 hours and turned it on. It has been running for a little over two weeks and does keep the temperature within 1-3 degrees most of the time. I have it set for 39 and have seen it go as low as 37 for brief periods. Now when I first turned it on it was making a rattling sound. It turns out that the bolts holding down the compressor were not tightened down at all. In addition, I had to compress the sides in order to even get it into its under counter space. Since most of the damage is not in sight I decided to keep it.
I'm beginning to wonder if these units are 2nd s. Damaged equipment offered to sellers at a discount. As such severe damage could not have gone unnoticed at the factory before being boxed. Like I said, there was no damage to the box itself.
I have included one picture of each separate units damage and one after it was working.
I contacted the manufacturer this morning and was informed that this was considered "normal operation" for this unit and that they receive phone calls with the same complaint all the time. I asked if there was anything that could be done to correct the issue and was told "no"....
Not a happy customer or a fan of this beverage cooler!
Company replaced however the replacement lasted two years and then the copper in the back corroded.