3-Year Kitchen Appliance Protection Planfrom Assurant
- Delievered by email; register and file claims online or by phone
- We will fix the item, replace, or pay up to the original purchase cost of the item. Zero deductible.
- Cancel anytime for a full refund within the first 30 days.
- Some customers may purchase service plans and eligible products on Amazon. If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan.
- Products used for commercial or business purposes are excluded
Koldfront KIM202W Ultra Compact Portable Ice Maker - White
|Price:||$109.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Produces ice in under 10 minutes; Use tap water or bottled water
- Makes up to 26 pounds of ice per day; 2 different ice cube sizes
- Storage capacity: 1.5 lbs; Sized perfectly for countertops
- NOTE: While well insulated, this ice maker is not a freezer
- Excellent for RVs, cabins, boats, etc. / No drain required
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Get rid of those pesky ice trays and use the Koldfront Ultra Compact Portable Ice Maker (KIM202W) instead. Compact and portable, you can place this ice maker practically anywhere.
Perfect for your RV, boat, or small kitchen, this ice maker is compact, portable and works anywhere there is an outlet available
Able to make up to 26 lbs. of small or large bullet ice in a 24 hour period, you won’t have to deal with ice trays ever again
Insulated Storage Bin:
The integrated storage bin is well-insulated and is able to hold 1.5 lbs. of ice at a time
Turn this ice maker on/off and choose your ice size using this unit’s simple touch-sensitive controls
While this icemaker is well insulated, it is not a freezer. Our innovative water-use design allows the water from the melted ice to be recycled through the machine and produce more ice, saving you time and water resources.
- Model: KIM202W
- Production capacity up to 26 lbs of ice/day
- Storage capacity: 1.5 lbs
- Produces ice in an average of 10 minutes
- No drain required
- Electronic controls
- Input voltage: 115 V/60 Hz
- Power: 230 W
- Ice making current: 1.7A
- Ice harvesting current: 2.1A
- Weight: 20.3 lbs
- Dimensions: 12.9" H x 9.5" W x 14.1" D
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. It keeps a constant supply of ice available.
2. I only have to add water every day or two, and then it takes only a few minutes to freeze up some more ice for me.
3. The cubes are much smaller than those made in ice trays, and so work better in slimmer glasses.
I can't vouch for how well it would serve as a bar accessory or for when you have company, since neither of those are something I care to do; so read other reviews for opinions on that.
It may seem a little expensive, but to me it's more than worth the price.
Treat yourself to some icy luxury and buy this!
It does make some noise so I wouldn't want it sitting right next to me at my desk but I wouldn't say it's loud.
They sent me a new on. I the meantime I bought an Emerson at Target for $109.00. Now I have two.. One we take camping and a spare. The first Emerson lasted about two years. Either way, they both save money on buying ice in the bag.
Most recent customer reviews
Bought on February 5rd 2017.
Today is February 3rd 2018.
The item stop working today from heavy daily use.Read more