2-Year Kitchen Protection Planfrom Assurant
- Delivered by e-mail; register and file claims online or by phone
- We will fix the item, replace or pay up to the original purchase cost of the item. Zero deductible
- Fully transferable if you give as a gift
- Cancel anytime for a full refund within the first 30 days
- Products used for commercial or business purposes are excluded
Koldfront TWR247ESS24 Bottle Free Standing Dual Zone Wine Cooler - Black and Stainless Steel
|Price:||$269.00 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Thermoelectric cooling; Control panel with LCD temperature display for both zones; Includes safety lock
- For a smaller version of this model please see model# TWR187ESS and larger TWR327ESS
- Free-standing installation only, not meant for built in use; Tempered glass door; Door swing of 180 degrees required to remove shelving
- Dimensions: 33.5" H x 14" W x 22.25" D; Top zone temperature range: 54° to 66°F; Lower zone temperature range: 46° to 66°F
- Note: Designed for standard sized 750ml 2.75" Bordeaux bottles, to accommodate larger bottles a shelf will need to be removed.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Danby 36 Bottle Freestanding Wine Cooler
Whynter WC-241DS 24 Bottle Dual Zone Touch Control Wine Cooler, Black with Stainless Steel Trim
Koldfront TWR187ESS 18 Bottle Free Standing Dual Zone Wine Cooler, Black and Stainless Steel
EdgeStar CWF340DZ 34 Bottle Wine Cooler with Compressor - Freestanding
Koldfront 32 TWR327ESS Bottle Free Standing Dual Zone Wine Cooler - Black and Stainless Steel
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Black with Stainless Steel Trim||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Black and Stainless Steel|
Store various types of wine at their optimum temperatures using the Koldfront 24 Bottle Free Standing Dual Zone Wine Cooler (TWR247ESS). This free-standing wine cooler has two temperature zones, both which use thermoelectric cooling to ensure that up to 24 bottles of your wine taste as the winemakers intended. The top zone has a temperature range of 54 to 66�F while the lower zone has a temperature range of 46 to 66�F. Both zones can be controlled by the centrally located touch-sensitive control panel featuring a LCD temperature display and temperature adjustment buttons for both the top and lower zones. The control panel also features a light button that controls the blue LED light inside the top temperature zone. The light paired with the tempered glass door give you a clear display from which to view your wines as they chill. Due to its black cabinet and stainless steel trim and door handle, this wine cooler is a sleek addition to any room, and the wooden shelving gives the unit a touch of classic style reminiscent of a California wine cellar. This unit has an available lock to ensure the safety of its contents and to keep your children out of harm's way. Dual Zone: This free-standing wine cooler has two temperature zones, allowing you to store various types of wine at their optimum temperatures Temperature Range: The top zone has a temperature range of 54 to 66�F while the lower zone has a temperature range of 46 to 66�F Dual Zone Control Panel: Both zones can be controlled by the centrally located control panel featuring a LCD temperature display and temperature adjustment buttons for both the top and lower zones Capacity: This free-standing wine cooler can chill up to 24 bottles of your wine ensuring that they taste just as the winemakers intended Dimensions: 33.5" H x 14" W x 22.25" D
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If the door was reversible, it would fit perfectly.
I am happy with the two zone performance.
The supplier did an excellent job on delivery, 3 days before the deadline, and well packaged.
I purchased this Koldfront cooler as a gift for my husband. When it arrived we were pleased with it aesthetically and also liked the dual zone feature. Unfortunately, about 5 months from date of purchase a zone stopped working completely. I contacted Amazon and they put me in contact with the seller. Seller said that at this time frame all they would cover was parts and identified part we needed for repair. Upon repair unit still doesn't work and they are insisting that I do more repair work. I received very detailed instruction including telling me to buy voltage meter to assist in troubleshooting. Quite honestly for me this is way too much...it's actually at the point where I have now contacted Amazon again looking for a resolution with seller. I feel strongly that having received a defective unit it should be refunded or replaced. It now is used just for storage and I am annoyed every time I look at it. I would obviously say do not buy and spend a little more money for a more reliable cooler.
1) The electrostatic coolers (2) mounted on the center rear wall interfere with your standard-sized wine bottle, so two (2) of the 24 slots become essentially useless to you unless you have a few non-standard (shorter) wine bottles to put in those positions.
2) The door interferes with the slide out of the racks in anything but the full open position and the door is not reversible. So, be prepared to have nothing to the immediate right of the unit blocking a full door swing in order to access your wine.
The only annoying thing is that you have to open the door all the way (180 degrees) to pull the slats out or they will hit the door.
I have read bad things about thermo-electric coolers working long-term, so we'll see how long it lasts.