Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "KollerCraft TOM RP3 Overflow Box" and save 26% off the $129.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
KollerCraft TOM RP3 Overflow Box
- Provides easy connection to sump-style filters without aquarium modifications
- Built-in anti-siphon feature prevents flooding, automatically primes and starts water flow back to filter when electrical power returns
- Gravity-fed Venturi system automatically primes and initiates water flow to filter sump quickly
- Capable of handling pumps with up to 800 GPH flow rate
- Measures 8 x 7-1/2 x 6-1/2 inches (LxHxW); mounts to tank frames up to 1.75 inches thick
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
The unique TOM Overflow Box from KollerCraft allows for easy connection to sump-style filters without aquarium modifications. The Rapids Overflow Box offers a simple and effective alternative to drilling aquariums. An innovative overflow with built-in gravity-fed venturi system automatically primes and initiates water flow to filter sump quickly, quietly transporting aquarium water at flow rates much greater than units utilizing siphon tubes. The Overflow Box offers anti-siphon prevention, keeping aquarium water from draining back into the filter in event of electrical power loss. It mounts to tank frames up to 1.75 inches thick, and it's capable of handling pumps with up to 800 GPH flow rate. In addition to its popular desktop aquariums, KollerCraft also offers TOM aquarium filters and accessories, and Repitat reptile habitats.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
1. The advertised rate flow of 800 GPH is bogus. It can't handle even 200 GPH gravity (3 feet) driven drainage. YMMV if you have it on the roof and your sump is in the basement.
2. Flooding CAN occur. The venturi mechanism can fail to break the siphon when the pump is off if partially occluded by salt or calcium carbonate. It has happened to me and my sump almost overflowed. Thankfully I was present.
With the above caveats it works reasonably well.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I also could not get the thing that is supposed to adjust the...Read more