Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 7 reviews
on September 25, 2016
Grips were easy to install- Old ones came right off using an air compressor. The new grips heated right up but the test will be when we go hunting this November.
on November 8, 2016
Great product
on March 3, 2012
I installed this heated grip on my atv. I didnt think they were warm at all. I have another atv with Tusk heated handgrips and they are much warmer. I ordered another pair of Tusk Heated Handgrips and they are great. I even orderd the thumb warmer.... Sorry but these Kolpin grips was a waste of money.
on November 23, 2013
An excellent buy - These heated grips were very easy to install; installation only took about 20 minutes. After installing I rode my ATV into the mountains early in the morning to get a good feel for how well they work. The temperature at elevation was about 20-25 degrees at 9800'; not only did they keep my hands toasty warm with only a thin pair of gloves at 25-30 MPH, but I had to turn them down a bit. I was so impressed with the grip heaters that I decided to purchase a pair of Kolpin ATV mitts a couple of weeks later to compliment them when I go ice fishing this winter, where the temperatures are typically - 10 or 20 degrees. The only downside to these is that they don't have a thumb heater - although it didn't seem to matter much at 20-25 degrees, I believe it may at temperatures below 0 degrees (hence the Kolpin ATV mitts).

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.