Pure Komachi 2 Series Hollow-Ground Santoku Knife, Garden, Lawn, Maintenance
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 6-1/2-inch Santoku knife with hollow-ground edge for reduced friction
- High-carbon stainless-steel blade retains super-sharp edge over time
- Food-safe, FDA-approved resin for bright color and nonstick performance
- Lightweight, ergonomic handle ensures a comfortable grip
- Measures 11 by 4/5 by 2-2/7 inches
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Brilliant monochromatic colors make the Pure Komachi 2 series a real eye-catcher. But all that fun-loving color has a serious purpose too. The color-coding makes it easy to choose the right knife for the job. It also helps guard against cross-contaminating food; color coding can help to prevent you from using the knife the knife you used to cut meat now on the vegetables. The bold blade color is achieved by bonding food-safe FDA approved resin to high-carbon stainless-steel blades. This non-stick coating resists corrosion, makes cleaning simple and helps the knife glide through food with ease. The Pure Komachi 2 color-matched handles are lightweight and ergonomically contoured for a comfortable, fatigue-reducing grip. Incredibly sharp and decidedly attention-getting, Pure Komachi 2 knives make a delightful addition to any kitchen.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|