|Standing screen display size||15 Inches|
4 Year Luggage Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Stains, rips or tears and seam separation covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7.
- If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
KomalC 16 Inch Buffalo Leather Briefcase Laptop Messenger Bag Office Briefcase College Bag for Men and Women
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
5% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Made from the finest Full Grain Hunter buffalo leather and lined with high quality canvas this bag is hand crafted by artisans working with leather for decades
- Fits upto 15.6 Inch Laptop, Rustic Vintage look , concealed snap closures for easy access , adjustable shoulder strap
- Charcoal Black Leather finish which gives a distrssed look .Padded compartment for Laptop's ( fits upto 15.6 laptop / Macbook )
- Size: 15.5 "x 11" x 4" , Big pocket to accommodate Ipad's files etc. Cards / phones and pen section inside , 1 external metal zipper for convenience
- 2 big front pockets to carry cellphones/ wallets / small books etc / Designed by komal Chaudhari ( komal's passion leather) Can be used as a laptop bag , leather messenger bag , leather briefcase , courier bag
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
KomalC is a small family business based in Chicago, Illinois. It was born out of a young girl’s passion for creating exquisite handmade leather articles. It all started in a small town called Lynchburg Tennessee, Where Komal, A Handmade Leather Artist, Started giving shapes to her creativity and started offering her creations to clients through shelves on Coffee shops, Gas stations and super markets.
In a couple of years, The customer feedback motivated her to do better and go bigger and the growing demand for her product made her reach out to other artists like her from around the world. Moving to Chicago in 2012 gave wings to her dream and her co-workers in Bank of America, Inspired her to go online and sell her products to a wider range of clients based all across the United States. Past 5 Years, Our businesses Komal’s Passion Leather and KomalC now support and import from their handicraft artists and offer a much wider range of handmade leather articles to clients across the globe. But the fundamentals are still the same, Offering Handmade exclusive quality and the best service to their customers.
Happy to Help
We do make sure that every customer gets a Great Buying Experience with Komal’s Passion Leather. A Great Buying Experience comes with Great Customer Support. Our Customer Support Team is available all the time to answer all the queries. For us, each query is a special request and not just another ticket.
20,000+ Happy Customers
In the past 5 years, we have served more than 20,000 customers. So, We proudly say that we are a family of 20K+ members. This is all because of the Love and Vote of confidence we get from our lovely people around the globe. We are working 24 x 7 x 365 to make more people be a part of this huge family.
Each and Every product goes through a 3-step quality check process before dispatching. All the details mentioned in this product page will be fulfilled in your product as it is. If you find any issue with the product please let us know immediately. We strictly follow the 100% Buyer's Satisfaction Policy.