|Standing screen display size||15 Inches|
4 Year Luggage Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plans starts on the date of purchase. Stains, rips or tears and seam separation covered from day one. Defects in materials or workmanship covered after the manufacturer warranty expires.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Products purchased in the last 30 days are eligible for coverage by the Plan.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
KomalC 16 Inch Buffalo Leather Briefcase Laptop Messenger Bag Office Briefcase College Bag for Men and Women
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
5% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Made from the finest Full Grain Hunter buffalo leather and lined with high quality canvas this bag is hand crafted by artisans working with leather for decades
- Fits upto 15.6 Inch Laptop, Rustic Vintage look , concealed snap closures for easy access , adjustable shoulder strap
- Charcoal Black Leather finish which gives a distrssed look .Padded compartment for Laptop's ( fits upto 15.6 laptop / Macbook )
- Size: 15.5 "x 11" x 4" , Big pocket to accommodate Ipad's files etc. Cards / phones and pen section inside , 1 external metal zipper for convenience
- 2 big front pockets to carry cellphones/ wallets / small books etc / Designed by komal Chaudhari ( komal's passion leather) Can be used as a laptop bag , leather messenger bag , leather briefcase , courier bag
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
KomalC is a small family business based in Chicago, Illinois. It was born out of a young girl’s passion for creating exquisite handmade leather articles. It all started in a small town called Lynchburg Tennessee, Where Komal, A Handmade Leather Artist, Started giving shapes to her creativity and started offering her creations to clients through shelves on Coffee shops, Gas stations and super markets.
In a couple of years, The customer feedback motivated her to do better and go bigger and the growing demand for her product made her reach out to other artists like her from around the world. Moving to Chicago in 2012 gave wings to her dream and her co-workers in Bank of America, Inspired her to go online and sell her products to a wider range of clients based all across the United States. Past 5 Years, Our businesses Komal’s Passion Leather and KomalC now support and import from their handicraft artists and offer a much wider range of handmade leather articles to clients across the globe. But the fundamentals are still the same, Offering Handmade exclusive quality and the best service to their customers.
Happy to Help
We do make sure that every customer gets a Great Buying Experience with Komal’s Passion Leather. A Great Buying Experience comes with Great Customer Support. Our Customer Support Team is available all the time to answer all the queries. For us, each query is a special request and not just another ticket.
20,000+ Happy Customers
In the past 5 years, we have served more than 20,000 customers. So, We proudly say that we are a family of 20K+ members. This is all because of the Love and Vote of confidence we get from our lovely people around the globe. We are working 24 x 7 x 365 to make more people be a part of this huge family.
Each and Every product goes through a 3-step quality check process before dispatching. All the details mentioned in this product page will be fulfilled in your product as it is. If you find any issue with the product please let us know immediately. We strictly follow the 100% Buyer's Satisfaction Policy.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I also purchased the KomalC leather business portfolio. Fits perfectly in the bag with the laptop and makes quite the dynamic duo that has gotten me tons of compliments.
The smell and texture are amazing and I really like the inside. Not the cheap, green insides found in bags from India. This bag has it all. Highly recommended.
I was looking for an airline personal carry-on...one defined by certain characteristics such as (1) quality (2) functionality (3) durability (4) and affordability. And hey, it wouldn't hurt if it had that "cool factor" too. And being a guy who didn't know a "Messenger Bag" from a "Saddlebag"...finding such an item was not an easy task.
Heck, I was about three hours into my online search before I even knew what a "Messenger Bag" was. But after educating myself a bit, I decided on this particular "KomalC Leather Carry-on." It seemed to have everything I was looking for. But hey, you just never know until the item arrives. So I decided to purchase it while keeping my digital fingers crossed.
Shipping was great. It arrived very quickly...in just 2-3 days. It was packaged well and even had a personal "Thank You" note from Komal...as well as how to care for the leather product in the future. (Nice touch)
As to the characteristics I was looking for in a personal carry-on. (1) Quality: Yep, it doesn't seem "cheap" at all. Instead, it feels like the designers used top-notch material all throughout it. (2) Functionality: I was surprised at how big the bag is. Not that it's something you're going to pack tons of clothes into...but it functions great for my needs, kind of like a leather briefcase that I can sling over my shoulders. The "base" of it is not that wide, but that's okay...I wasn't planning on using it as a suitcase...though a "really" light packer might get away with that.
You can easily fit pens, papers, a few books, a few other odds-and-ends...and a 15" Laptop in it. I had to check the laptop fit, because the last carry-on I bought (and returned) said it fit a 15" laptop..but didn't. This one actually does fit one.
An added bonus that I don't think was mentioned in the original description is that there is an attached piece of leather stitched onto the back that lets you slide this bag over a rolling carry-on you might have, so that it rests on top of your rolling luggage. This is a good feature if you'd rather roll with it rather than sling its strap over your shoulder.
A few final thoughts on "functionality." I like the fact that on a cramped airline, it will easily fit in the overhead storage cabin, under the seat in front of you, or on your lap. No problem there at all.
(3) Durability: I guess this has a lot to do with the "quality" mentioned earlier. I haven't had this bag long, so it's hard to speak to that. But it does feel like a leather product that will last a lifetime. If it's well taken care of, I expect that to be the case. It has that feel of "durability." You'll hear from me if it turns out to be different. :-)
(4) Affordability: I know most of us are on a budget these days...but regarding this item, I'd say you could easily spend a lot more on another personal carry-on...and get a lot less. It's not dirt-cheap, but then again...it doesn't cost a few hundred dollars either. I personally think it's a great buy at the price-point it's at now.
(5) The "Cool Factor." Gotta say this fills-the-bill. I think (just like the word "cool")..."leather" never really goes out of style. This carry-on is not too big...not too small...and looks very cool. I even like the scent of the fresh leather. You might be tempted a time-or-two to bring it to your face and inhale. (Okay...don't laugh. Trust me...you will). :-D
Finally, my review here has more to do with my use of it as a "carry-on". But I have no-doubt it would work great as a college bag or one used for various other business purposes.
Okay, that's about it. I have no "dog in this hunt"...just wanted to share a few of my own thoughts regarding this KomalC Messenger Bag and hopefully save you a lot of time searching for something better. You might like something else, as everyone has their own specific needs. But this item works well for me.
All the best in your search!
RC / Austin, Texas
Top reviews from other countries
The pockets are spacious and the buckles are robust, my rather large laptop fits quite snugly and it's everything I could ask for in a bag for university.
The main compartment is divided into two parts, a lap top slot that is comfortably big enough for a 15" laptop and an A4 notebook, and another compartment that I use for power leads, an A5 book, iPad and pencil case. To the front there is a document flap and then on the front part of the bag two useful storage pockets slightly smaller than A5. On the rear of the bag is a zipped thin document pocket. The top flap of the bag has functioning buckles with concealed quick release fastenings underneath.
The bag looks really good and is the sort of item that is a pleasure to own and use. If you're looking for a leather laptop bag or messenger bag, I can recommend this one.
The bag is, as the other reviewers have said made from good quality leather.
I’d have given it four stars but for a few niggles.
1) the width of the bag isn’t wide enough to take an A4 file without it bending. So, any paperwork tends to get tatty quickly due to the size restriction and because the bag doesn’t hold its form well as the leather is so soft.
This shouldn’t be an issue to anyone who doesn’t carry paperwork.
2) The fasteners aren’t great. You can use the buckles or the hidden snap clasps. The pins on the buckles are cheap and sharp.
I’ve only used this for a few weeks but I’m already on the lookout for a replacement.
It’s perhaps ideal as a laptop only bag but insufficient for using as anything more.