Kombucha Brewing Kit with Organic Kombucha Scoby. Includes Glass Brew Jar, Organic Kombucha Loose Leaf Tea, Temperature Gauge, Organic Sugar and More!
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- MADE BY KOMBUCHA BREWERS FOR KOMBUCHA BREWERS: This kit has helped hundreds of thousands of people just like you become rockstar kombucha home brewers! Including only 100% organic ingredients, you'll have everything you need to start brewing as soon as it arrives and the kombucha culture and equipment to keep you going for years.
- QUALITY PRODUCTS: We've already done the research and design for you - the included 1 Gallon Brewing Jar is made of thick American glass and built to last. Screen printed on the side of the brew jar is our unique Brew Notes feature, allowing you to keep track of the details of each brew. Our custom pH test strips and temperature gauge will help you monitor your brew's progress. Feel lost at any point? Our customer support team is here to quickly answer any of your questions along the way.
- EXPERT KNOWLEDGE: More educational material than any other kit on the market - we ensure your brewing success! Our fan favorite brewing instructions take all the guesswork out of brewing for the first time. When you're done with your initial brew, the included 16 page Post-Brewing Guide will walk you through how to bottle your brew, experiment with different flavors and care for your kombucha culture.
- CERTAIN TO GROW: Our kombucha cultures are commercially grown using only purified water, organic sugar, organic teas and organic kombucha starter. We take pride in growing the healthiest, happiest kombucha cultures possible so you can start off brewing on the right foot.
- THE PERFECT PRESENT: This complete and beautiful kit is sure to be the perfect present for any kombucha fan in your life! The culture pouch inside the kit is entirely shelf stable for up to 4 months and labeled with a helpful "brew by" date for the user. Ships and wraps easily for any occasion!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
All the supplies you need to start home brewing Kombucha today! Includes detailed, step by step directions so you can feel confident brewing the very first time. This kit comes with all ingredients needed to make the first batch, and the specialty culture and equipment allows you to brew indefinitely. Your Kombucha Brewing Kit includes: 1 Gallon Glass Brew Jar w/ lid, Organic Kombucha Culture & 8oz. Organic Liquid Kombuca Starter Tea, 1/2 lb. Organic Cane Sugar, 15g Organic Tea Blend by Rishi Tea, Reusable Cotton Tea Bag, Temperature Gauge, Cotton Cover & Rubberband, 15 pH Test Strips, Pipet Straw, and Step by Step Directions
Top customer reviews
-OXO Good Grips 3-Inch Mini Strainer: This is great for filtering out the fruit and particles when serving your kombucha following the secondary fermentation.
-Calphalon Nylon Ladle Utensil: I use this for transferring the kombucha from the big gallon jar to the flip top bottles that I use for the secondary fermentation (see below) and this works great because it has notches on either side for more precise pouring of liquids. You could use an auto-siphon but I just find this to be easier and more simple.
-CASE OF 12 - 16 oz. EZ Cap Beer Bottles - CLEAR: These are some fantastic flip top bottles that I use for the secondary fermentation process and they are much cheaper than the ones on the Kumbucha Shop website.
-OXO Good Grips 3-Piece Funnel and Strainer Set: The smaller size works perfect with the bottles above and makes bottling a snap.
-Cuisinart CTG-08-SSK Stainless Steel Skimmer: This is entirely optional because you can just as easily use your hands but it works great for gently fishing the culture out of the kombucha. I know some say not to use metal with kombucha but stainless steel is supposed to pretty safe and it's only in contact with the kombucha for a few seconds so I don't believe it has much of any effect on the kombucha but if you want to be ultra safe, just go with the tried and true method of using your hands.
I bought the following products to make more batches, and they've worked out very well:
-English Breakfast Loose Leaf Black Tea - Fresh 2016 Whole Leaf Indian Second Flush TGFOP Blend Direct from the Source in Assam, India
-Trader Joe's Organic Sugar Evaporated Cane Sugar
The instructions are clear and the online customer service prompt and helpful. I had to ask a question about the type of water needed and got a reply very fast.
I am thrilled to be able to do mine overseas.
I recommend the kit and the shop to anyone interested in improving their health and enjoying a delicious beverage!
I bought this kit (along with another from different company which came with less supplies and their scuby didn't last) to try out making Kombucha for the first time. The kit comes with everything so you'd think (or I did) it would be impossible to mess up!
But of course two batches in I was at a loss and thinking I should throw in the towel. But then I remembered that they politely wrote me an email asking how things went and if I had questions. So I replied with a laundry list of questions! Seriously, everything from tea calculations to good brewing times to weather etc... I didn't think I'd get a reply the email was so tedious. But low and behold two days later, Abby wrote me explaining and answering every single one of my questions as well as encouraging me to continue. Well I've made two incredible batches since then!
I'm very glad I chose this company! They didn't just give me a good product they helped to me to make sure I could actually use it and brew some good kumbucha!