Kombucha Brewing Kit with Organic Kombucha Scoby. Includes Glass Brew Jar, Organic Kombucha Loose Leaf Tea, Temperature Gauge, Organic Sugar and More!
|Sale:||$47.97 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$6.03 (11%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- INCLUDES GLASS BREW JAR: Start brewing right away! Other kits leave it up to you to find a brewing vessel and cotton cover, why give yourself another errand? Our brewing jar is made of thick American glass and built to last
- QUALITY INGREDIENTS: All the ingredients needed to start brewing and the kombucha culture and equipment to keep you going. Includes our 100% organic Kombucha Culture & liquid Starter Tea, 1/2 lb. Organic Cane Sugar, and 15g of our custom TKS Tea Blend made of organic Rishi loose leaf teas
- ROCK YOUR FIRST BREW: Our clear and concise directions take all the guesswork out of it. Our custom pH test strips and temperature gauge will help keep your brew on track. Feel lost at any point? Our customer support team is here to answer your questions along the way
- GUARANTEED TO GROW: All of our cultures are grown in Kombucha that ferments for a minimum of 6 weeks to ensure the highest spectrum of beneficial acids and bacteria are present
- GREAT GIFT: This complete and beautiful kit is sure to be the perfect gift for any kombucha fan in your life!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
All the supplies you need to start home brewing Kombucha today! Includes detailed, step by step directions so you can feel confident brewing the very first time. This kit comes with all ingredients needed to make the first batch, and the specialty culture and equipment allows you to brew indefinitely. Your Kombucha Brewing Kit includes: 1 Gallon Glass Brew Jar w/ lid, Organic Kombucha Culture & 8oz. Organic Liquid Kombuca Starter Tea, 1/2 lb. Organic Cane Sugar, 15g Organic Tea Blend by Rishi Tea, Reusable Cotton Tea Bag, Temperature Gauge, Cotton Cover & Rubberband, 15 pH Test Strips, Pipet Straw, and Step by Step Directions
Top Customer Reviews
-OXO Good Grips 3-Inch Mini Strainer: This is great for filtering out the fruit and particles when serving your kombucha following the secondary fermentation.
-Calphalon Nylon Ladle Utensil: I use this for transferring the kombucha from the big gallon jar to the flip top bottles that I use for the secondary fermentation (see below) and this works great because it has notches on either side for more precise pouring of liquids. You could use an auto-siphon but I just find this to be easier and more simple.
-CASE OF 12 - 16 oz. EZ Cap Beer Bottles - CLEAR: These are some fantastic flip top bottles that I use for the secondary fermentation process and they are much cheaper than the ones on the Kumbucha Shop website.
-OXO Good Grips 3-Piece Funnel and Strainer Set: The smaller size works perfect with the bottles above and makes bottling a snap.
-Cuisinart CTG-08-SSK Stainless Steel Skimmer: This is entirely optional because you can just as easily use your hands but it works great for gently fishing the culture out of the kombucha. I know some say not to use metal with kombucha but stainless steel is supposed to pretty safe and it's only in contact with the kombucha for a few seconds so I don't believe it has much of any effect on the kombucha but if you want to be ultra safe, just go with the tried and true method of using your hands.