4 Year PC Peripheral Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7 or by phone. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Komputerbay 512MB DDR SODIMM (200 Pin) 400Mhz DDR400 PC3200 CL 3.0 512 MB
|Price:||$27.04 + $7.50 shipping|
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 512MB PC3200 DDR SODIMM 400 MHZ LAPTOP RAM
- DDR SDRAM (double data rate synchronous dynamic random access memory). Twice the bandwidth of SDRAM. SUPPORTS DUAL CHANNEL . JEDEC standards for speeds of DDR SDRAM.
- BRAND NEW 512MB PC3200 Sodimm DDR 400 Mhz CL 3.0
- Lifetime Warranty
- 100% COMPATIBLE MEMORY CAPACITY: 512MB
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
While at first glance, it may be in your best interest to shop around, know that when you purchase RAM from Komputerbay, you're getting Grade-A brand name computer memory. Cheap computer memory while possibly being compatible - can cause system crashes, error codes in your computer and even damage your motherboard!Other sellers may offer you similar looking products for a few cents or a dollar less, but here's the scoop on why:They sell cheap-grade memory and they don't test the modules before shipping! This ends up costing you time and money!Trust when you buy from Komputerbay, you are getting top of the line product from a top of the line company. We test every module before it leaves the building, and back all of our purchases up with a LIFETIME WARRANTY!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Memory arrived promptly and I dared to install it in my old Dell desktop computer. Turned on the computer and got error beeps. Replaced old memory and got the same result. $50 diagnostic service told me I had fried my motherboard... I didn't know to press the on/off button after removing power, to discharge the residual charge on the system. $230 estimate to repair, but the computer wasn't worth that much! Ordered a used motherboard online for $30 including shipping and installed it along with my upgraded memory. It worked!
Wow! I had no idea that adding memory could speed up the system so much. And, I have not been able to freeze the system or bog it down yet, in spite of having too many windows open at the same time along with Word and Excel. Finally had to restart just on principle.
Everyone told me I needed a new computer. All I needed was a memory upgrade from Komputerbay.