FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Open-World game design allowing players ultimate freedom on how to approach missions and overall game progression
- Fox Engine delivers photorealistic graphics, thoughtful game design and true new-generation game production quality
- Online connectivity that carries the experience beyond the consoles to other devices to augment the overall functionality and access to the game
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
The Soviet invasion of Afghanistan has brought a new edge to the Cold War, and in 1984, a one-eyed man with a prosthetic arm appears in the country. Those who know him call him Snake; the legendary mercenary who was once swept from the stage of history and left in a coma by American private intelligence network Cipher. Snake is accompanied by Ocelot, an old friend who saved him from attack when he finally awoke.
Now, Snake's former partner Kazuhira Miller is being held by the Soviet forces in Afghanistan. Snake must undertake a solo mission to rescue Miller and prove to the world that the legendary mercenary is not dead and gone. That first step will lead to a path of vengeance against the very Cipher that slaughtered so many of Snake's men, and to a battle that will embroil the whole world...
What started in Ground Zeroes must finish with "V".
- MGS goes open world
- A new breed of stealth
- Unparalleled strategic freedom
- Deeper stealth action
- Realistic passage time
- Real-time weather
- Blistering action and CQC
- The cardboard box is back!
- Buddy system
- Procure a variety of resources
- Expand Mother Base
Metal Gear Online
Metal Gear Online (MGO) returns as the online multiplayer mode for Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain. Developed by Kojima Productions' studio in Los Angeles, MGO offers players the chance to conquer enemies in an online battlefield.
MGO represents the third iteration of the popular multiplayer game, redesigned with the familiar gameplay and aesthetic styling of its companion single-player campaign. With a focus on Tactical Team Operations, the game features a class system that more uniquely defines the strengths and abilities of player characters on the battlefield.
Key characters from the series, including Venom Snake and Ocelot, will also make appearances in the anticipated multiplayer feature.
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain - PlayStation 4
Top customer reviews
A decent Year For Gaming Overall but What I will say is its a Action Game Not so much of a Stealth Game With started with Mgs 4 Though You Can Use stealth for me it didn't work as well in Mgs 4 my Favorite Game of the seventh generation
MGs 5 is My Favorite For 2015 But that's just me some may differ
This Is a great Game where you can bulid an army and easily a step in the right direction away from the call of duty and battlefield games though it is the most similar to those no matter what the critics say
- Open world game is beautiful with dense and exciting possibilities
- Runs at 1080p and a solid 60 fps on PlayStation 4
- Tells a complex, unusual story that holds your attention from start to finish
- The world and characters are captivating in their presentation
- Delivers best-in-class stealth gameplay
- The Mother Base aspect is rewarding and engrossing, extending the scope of the game beyond the battlefield
- A perfectly fitting piece to the twisted Metal Gear saga
Most recent customer reviews
Open world, side ops, missions, upgrades for weapons and vehicles. Never boring.
A must have
it is not that good and it gets boring I was hoping it would get better but it just sucks more...