Industrial Deals Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 8 reviews
on April 29, 2015
This replaced my Sony 18-70mm DT and is one of my go to lenses as an all around. AF is decently quick, I've shot some weddings and baby shower with this on and had great results. I'd buy again.
on October 7, 2016
nice Lens.
on September 22, 2015
Item arrived on time and was as described
on September 16, 2014
Love this lens, takes great pictures.
on October 24, 2015
Listed as a Konica Minolta lens, I thought I was buying a lens for the Konica Minolta digital SLR. Instead it was a Minolta lens for the older Minolta film SLR. I have a set of these lenses, so I wouldnt have purchased another. When I began using them on my digital Konica Minolta, I noticed the magnification they provided was different than when used on my Minolta film camera. Mechanically they fit, but optically they are not correct.
on April 17, 2008
This lens works well with my daughter's Maxxum4 SLR camera. It's hard to find Minolta lenses now, so we were pleased to find this one!
on January 25, 2009
Great quality. Worked on our Minolta Maxxum. The lens cap from the old one did not fit it though. Go film, boo digital!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question