Konova Slider K3 100cm (39.4-Inch)
|Price:||$395.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The stable and smooth takes are the basic elements of the film art.
- -The stable and smooth takes are the basic elements of the film art. Photos took accurately facilitate perception of content correctly and improve values of ultimate version of the movie.
- -The Slide Cam it is a system that enable taking film photos with moving camera.
- -Specially designed dolly moves on rail length 10000 mm leading the cam ahead of screened theme.
- We have warehouse in CA, USA. This product can be shipped from US domestic. It usually takes 5 business days.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 1:29 Mins|
When I purchased mine the friction was a tad too much, I contacted Konova. They were kind enough to offer to replace it with no hassles, which prompted me to want to do a video review to say thanks. I actually ended up just adjusting the 'eccentric bearings' just a hair. Easy for a techy type, like me : )
The feet are sturdy, but a bit heavy. The only improvement I'd recommend to Konova is to smooth off the sharp edges on the carriage and on the ends as they are a tad sharp. Also, you have to learn to slide it slowly, either dragging a finger, or letting it glide itself if you set it up on a very slight incline--which is very cool. All things considered, it's a great slider.
After using this for a number of real shoots, I have some thoughts to add. This set up below is different than shown in my video:
1: This slider can be mounted in the center of any tripod with a bowl and NO head--as long as it is 'tight' it will not 'drop' when it goes to the far sides (at least with a Canon 7D + 18-135mm).Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The slider is good. I give it one star because of the misleading pictures of the head being included. Amazon please fix this.Published 5 months ago by Dr Triggerfish
Very impressive. Size and shape gorgeous. And also used gorgeous.Published 22 months ago by mohammed ali al-marri