|Item Weight||3.52 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||6.7 x 4.8 x 2 inches|
|Item model number||kh02|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Switch Type||Single Pole|
Koogeek Smart WiFi Light Switch Two Gang for Apple HomeKit with Siri Remote Light Control Switch on 2.4Ghz Network No Hub Required Single Pole
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||6.7 x 4.8 x 2 inches|
|Switch Type||Single Pole|
|Current rating||10 Amps|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Support Siri voice control comply with apple home kit technology
- Easy pairing & remote control connect Koogeek smart light switch directly to your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or apple watch using 2.4ghz Wi-Fi
- Create scenes to control multiple accessories create individualized scenes and control multiple lights simultaneously
- Monitor power consumption check whether your Koogeek smart light switch is connected properly with a standard light
- Remote control even away from home if you have an apple tv (3rd generation or later)
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
The 2-gang design enables you to control and monitor two connected lights simultaneously with one smart switch.
Compatible with all single pole light switches. Not intended for use in 3-way light switches, which are controlled by more than one switch.
1. Koogeek Smart Switch replaces single pole switches only. Not compatible with 3-way switches, which could be controlled from multiple locations.
2. Neutral wire is required.
3. Metal faceplates are not recommended. Otherwise, it may cause harmful interference to Wi-Fi performance.
Input: AC 100~120V, 60Hz
Output: AC 120V, 10A, 1/4 HP, 1200W
Switch type: Single pole
Switch style: Two-way load
Home Wi-Fi: (802.11b/g/n, 2.4 GHz ONLY)
WPA or WPA2 Network Security
Koogeek Home app (available on the App Store)
To control this HomeKit-enabled accessory, iOS 8.1 or later is recommended.
- Controlling this HomeKit-enabled accessory automatically and away from home requires an Apple TV with tvOS 10.1 or later or an iPad with iOS 10.1 or later set up as a home hub.
Certification: ETL, FCC, Wi-Fi
Warranty: One-year warranty
Item size: Approx. 4.60 * 2.76 * 1.77 in / 117 * 70 * 45 mm
Item weight: Approx. 3.67oz / 104g
Package size: Approx. 6.02 * 4.84 * 1.97 in / 153 * 123 * 50 mm
Package weight: Approx. 6.56oz / 186g
1 * Koogeek Wi-Fi Enabled Smart Light Switch
4 * Wire nuts
2 * Screws
1 * Instruction Manual (English)
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Just in case you really want to make this work, I was able to buy a wood plate and easily trim it to fit where I wanted it. Posting a pic of just getting it to fit but will trim a little more to clean it up.
This has happened four times now. After the third time I did not reset the switch for over a year as it was a pain to do so. For over a year the green LED just flashed continuously indicating it was not connected to anything but I tolerated it since I would have to remover and replace it.
Recently I tried reseting and adding switch again as I was hoping that any firmware update would have fixed the issue, but it didn't. This time the switch stayed connected for about a month before it disconnected again.
I will be removing the three Koogeek switches and replacing them with a different brand. Probably Lutron Caseta which is far more reliable.
If I have a complaint it is that there are not two properly placed screw holes for a two or more gang wall plate. I have it in a double box and only the other switch is holding the cover plate on. Minor detail but it comes with its own cover if you are using in a single box.
Top reviews from other countries
Physical buttons seem steady and not (too) cheap.