Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $8.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Koogo Guitar Harmonizer Pedal Digital Effect Pedal Harmony Pitch Shifter Detune For Electric Guitar Bass Mini Size True Bypass
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
Save an extra 6% when you apply this coupon.
6% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Enhance your purchase
- 3 Effects Knobs and 1 Switch are accurate and high sensitive.
- The Range of Detune Mode is: -25/-20/-15/-10/-5/0/+5/+10/+15/+20/+25 cents.
- Up: Outputs a precise polyphonic pitch shifting voice.
- Detune: It slightly shifts the pitch and mixes it back with the original signal to create a chorus-like effect, it rings a lot of nice space feeling.
- Down: It shifts the pitch and mixes it back with the original signal to create a rich harmonic voice.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Donner Digital Octave Guitar Effect Pedal Harmonic Square 7 modes
Digitech DROP Compact Polyphonic Drop Tune Pitch-Shifter
Behringer Ultra Octaver UO300 3-Mode Octave Instrument Effects Pedal,Black and Silver
TC Electronic Octaver Effect Pedal (000-CQF00-00010)
|Sold By||Koogo Music||DonnerDirect||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||GearNuts|
|Item Dimensions||3.74 x 1.77 x 2.09 inches||2.36 x 2.44 x 3.94 inches||4.75 x 2.88 x 1.75 inches||2.76 x 2.13 x 4.84 inches||3.7 x 1.89 x 1.97 inches|
"Koogo Music" Is a professional manufacturer of guitar pedals, specializing in r&d: Mini pedals, Twin Looper, Time Maker, Beat Loop, Multi-effect Pedals, Wireless Guitar System, Guitar Tuner, capo etc.
Pedal series: Distortion, Overdrive, Fuzz, Flanger, Phaser, Delay/Echo, Chorus, Reverb, Dumbler, Acoustic, Guitar EQ, Bass EQ, Booster, Slow Hand, Trill, Looper, Auto Wah, Octave, Harmonizer, Mod Station, Guitar Tuner, Noise Gate, Compressor etc.
Wireless guitar system: WS-10, WS-20, WS-30;
Power supply: PW-1, Mini Power
Multi-Effect Pedal: DAP-1, DAP-2, DAP-3
If you receive unsatisfactory products, please contact us for solutions.
Original signal to create, precise polyphonic pitch shifting with 44.1k 24bit sampling, 32 bit true floating point DSP, with storage of timbre sound pedal
±2 Oct Pitch Range (16 optional parameters)
Zinc Alloy metal shell
Very small and exquisite
Input: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 470k Ohms)
Output: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 100 Ohms)
Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)
Current Draw: 128 mA
Dimensions: 95mm (D) × 45mm (W) × 53mm (H)
Weight: 278g(with box)
1X Harmonizer Pedal
1X User Manual
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The three different setting of distortion goes from subtle, layered feedback to explosive, in-your-face noise! When coupled with a looper, delay, and vibrato pedals, it creates de facto beats without actually using a synthesizer, drum machine, and/or a computer program for beats!
I personally love this pedal and the damage it inflicts onto my experimental/noise anti-music! I highly recommend it for any experimental/noise artists out there to add to their powerful sound!
Some annoying latency.
All the other 3-5 star reviews are on target, but my biggest complaint is with the delay, which I didn't see anyone else mention. It's not a huge delay, but there's a definite lag between when I hit the string and when the sound comes through. In bypass mode there is no delay, but if the unit is on, even on full 'dry' , there's latency that's a bit annoying.
I found the pitch control satisfactory and the controls easy enough to use. If you're new to pedals (as I am), be aware that you will have to buy a power supply separately. The product description says no adapter, but I didn't realize they meant no power supply. It doesn't even take a 9V battery.
By Nelson on July 3, 2020
By Dr.Drone McFuzz on December 29, 2019