- Shipping Weight: 2.8 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B001M199T4
- UPC: 834304003012
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
- Item model number: 25-302
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (12 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #224,051 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
Kookaburra Licorice, Red, 10-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 4)
- Pack of four, 10-ounce bags (total of 40-ounces)
- A tasty treat
- Product of Australia
Customers Also Shopped For
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
This was an early father's day gift for my son in law who had never tasted it before but likes licorice.......HE LOVES IT !!
Since they live out of state the convenience of purchasing it and shipping it via Amazon is so much better than buying and shipping myself...... PLUS...... it's much cheaper [than locally] in the quantity purchased to get the free shipping.
The confusion is in price comparison.Many vendors offer the exact same product in the exact same package at moderately or significantly higher prices.
It was just a matter of comparing.
I think I purchased from Amazon directly[However that works].
This is always my 1st preference in the event that there would be problems with the order,
You'll not be disappointed.
Don't taste like plastic which is a good thing.
I had red flavor found it good the seal ripped on one of my packages so be careful if you want to reseal it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Hands down the best licorice out there. The pack of 4 was WAY too much! It was an overwhelming quantity.Published on April 24, 2014 by Elizabeth G
Love this licorice, even though it's a bit expensive. But it's so good that it's hard to stop at just one piece, or even two ...Published on June 28, 2013 by Elizabeth
I can't get enough of this licorice; it is so good. I've stopped buying Twizzlers even. I will continue to buy this brand!Published on June 6, 2013 by Delores Sheppard