KoolPad Qi Wireless Charging Pad compatible with Samsung Galaxy S8, S8+, S7, S7 Edge, S6, Note 5, LG G6, iPhone X, 8, 8+, 7, 7+, SE, 6S & 6S Plus with iQi Mobile & more
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$35.00 (70%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- MADE FOR YOUR PHONE: Glossy and lightweight design, great shape and size that fits your device.
- ULTIMATE COMPATIBILITY: Use the KoolPad to Wirelessly charge your Qi-Compatible devices such as Samsung Galaxy S7, S7 Edge, S6 & S6 Edge, Nexus 6, Droid Turbo, Nokia Lumia 930, iPhone with iQi Mobile, Google Pixel, Pixel XL with UniQi and Samsung Galaxy phones with PWRcard or SlimPWRcard Receivers, and even the QiStone+ Completely Wireless Power Bank.
- DROP & CHARGE: Simply drop your phone to charge, with blue light appearing when charging initiates.
- PHONE CASE FRIENDLY: KoolPad supports a variety of non-metallic cases up to 3mm thick.
- INDUSTRY LEADING WARRANTY: Every single unit comes with a 2-year Limited ChargeCare Warranty service (subject to registration).
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The KoolPad, Wireless Charging for You
- Using Qi functionality, you can simply drop your phone on the pad to charge, with a blue light appearing when charging initiates.
- The KoolPad supports a variety of non-metallic cases up to 3mm thick.
- Glossy and lightweight design, great shape and size that fits your device.
- The Koolpad is capable of trickle charging, maintaining your battery at 100% without using excess heat.
Made with You in Mind
We have given the Koolpad a lightweight yet sturdy design, a perfect fit for most devices. The gloss of the device keeps it aesthetically pleasing, whilst also being convenient.
The KoolPad has unique 'Poor Sync Detection' that alerts you with the LED lighting if your device is placed on the pad in a way in which it cannot be efficiently charged.
Keep the Kool in Koolpad
Most other chargers can warm the battery up to 160°F, far from the future of charging we strive for. Our superior Kool technology allows for temperatures under 100°F, while also maintaining an efficiency rating of a whopping 75%.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The KoolPad is lightweight and fairly easy to use. Alignment with the phone's induction coil is pretty easy, and should be second nature after a few uses. There is an indicator light at the top of the charger that glows green when the phone is properly aligned, and flashes blue when it is misaligned. Charging is slow compared to the micro-USB turbo charger that ships with the Droid turbo, but this is a common issue with wireless chargers. My main use for the KoolPad is to charge the phone overnight, so the slower charging rate is not a big issue. If it did a better job of charging through the phone case I'd have given it a full five-stars, since, that aside, it seems to do its job competently, and it is reasonably priced.
Carefully placing the phone on the puck seems to make little difference. Trying many possible positions and placements of the phone on the puck sometimes results with a steady charging, but it works very inconsistently. It is difficult to tell which position might work or why it only sometimes gives a steady charge. This defeats the point of an easy to use place-and-go charger because it must be fiddled with to prevent the rapid winking off and on glitch. Worth the money only if you like to gamble or enjoy a weird challenge.