- Size (LWH): 6.14 inches, 3.7 inches, 1.57 inches
- Weight: 7.04 ounces
NEW KoolPad Qi Wireless Charging Pad compatible with Samsung Galaxy S7, S7 Edge, S6, S6 Edge, Note 5, S6 Edge +, iPhone SE, 6S & 6S Plus with iQi Mobile, Galaxy S5, 4 with SlimPWRcard & more
|Sale:||$14.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$35.00 (70%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- MADE FOR YOUR PHONE: Glossy and lightweight design, great shape and size that fits your device.
- ULTIMATE COMPATIBILITY: Use the KoolPad to Wirelessly charge your Qi-Compatible devices such as Samsung Galaxy S7, S7 Edge, S6 & S6 Edge, Nexus 6, Droid Turbo, Nokia Lumia 930, iPhone with iQi Mobile and Samsung Galaxy phones with PWRcard or SlimPWRcard Receivers, and even the QiStone+ Completely Wireless Power Bank.
- DROP & CHARGE: Simply drop your phone to charge, with blue light appearing when charging initiates.
- PHONE CASE FRIENDLY: KoolPad supports a variety of non-metallic cases up to 3mm thick.
- INDUSTRY LEADING WARRANTY: Every single unit comes with a 2-year Limited ChargeCare Warranty service (subject to registration).
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The KoolPad will enable you to charge your devices wirelessly. Its considered shape and size is perfect for most phones, tablets, smart watches and other devices. A blue light appears on the KoolPad if your device is charging and a green one when KoolPad is in standby.
-Micro USB cable
Top Customer Reviews
Take it out of the box, plug it in. Drop your phone on it. Done. It has a nice green light. If you get your device lined up correctly (It would take an effort NOT to get it lined up correctly) The little green light turns into a little blue light, and it beeps to tell you that it's doing its job.
If you're using it someplace that you don't want to hear a beep, it beeps to tell you that it's doing its job. It's not a loud or long beep, but it does beep. There is no switch to prevent the beep.
I use mine with a Galaxy S4 inside a Defender series Otterbox. I'm using the charger that came with the phone (rated at 2.0 amps) The charger works fine even if I hold the phone (in the Otterbox) hovering a few millimeters above the Koolpad. My first test was to charge from about 85% to full. It took less than about 20 minutes, (Could have been faster than that, but I wasn't paying close enough attention, I just know that it was after 20 minutes that I looked, and it was full.) I was just happy that it was working even with my phone inside the big clunky otterbox. Totally no-hassle.Read more ›
One other thing to note. As far as being picky is concerned this charging pad didn't seem to be to hard to get it to start charging. For the most part I could put the phone down without going through trouble to line it up. So in that area by itself I would say its great as I have heard some qi chargers can be super picky about phone placement almost taking the whole convenience thing out of the equation.
I read that some who are willing to use a screwdriver have opened up these things and just cut the speaker wires to solve the charging pad beeping issue. I cannot confirm if this is possible with this one since I no longer have it but thought I would share what I have read on others dealing with this.
|Length: 1:13 Mins|
1. I always prefer a fast charger to a slow charger. My phone gets used a lot and having a charger that can keep up is important to me. I test each charger with a current monitor, so I can compare them to each other and I am including results for this charger at the end of the review for those who like the details. Koolpad falls in the middle of the pack, it is not the fastest nor is it the slowest.
2. The phone can be easily knocked off the sweet spot of the charger unintentionally (especially if you have kids or pets). The charges that handle unintentional bumps best are the ones that have sticky rather than slick surface. It helps if the size of the pad is larger than the phone so there is some room for slight movement without stopping the charging. Koolpad has a pretty slick finish, but it compensate for the slickness by its size. It sweet spot is quite large as I show in the video.
Koolpad's size is 5.875" x 3.125" x 0.375", a good match for Nexus 5. The charger is also very light 2.95 oz.
3. I like being able to see a visual indicator that the phone is charging. If the phones stops charging I like having a quick way of telling this without having to look at the phone charging status. Because Koolpad is longer than Nexus 5, I can see the charging indicator while the phone is on the charger. Koolpad's indicator light changes from green (plugged in) to blue (charging the mobile device).
4. I like the chargers that use a standard micro USB cable, so I don't need to worry about losing a special cable.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love this stone! The only problem I have is now that the stone is 10 months old, it only charges if I lay something on the cable connected to charge it. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Shane Obrien
Difficult at best to line up the phone to get it to charge. It's disappointing to wake up and find my phone discharged, not charged.Published 6 days ago by Leonard Bradberry
This charger is great. It does not get warm, as others have done. Size and color are just as described. Read morePublished 15 days ago by Sunni
Great concept, and I can see the merit here - it was very handy to have, however; after using it for about a week, it began continually rejecting my iphone, constantly beeping and... Read morePublished 20 days ago by Lee M.
Wireless charging has been one of my favorite features of my galaxy s android phones. I have wireless chargers in my bedroom and office. Read morePublished 23 days ago by Wayne Jopling
Easy to store and perfect to use at work! Works well and gives my phone a Full charge before needing to recharge.Published 28 days ago by Jay Watson