Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Koolatron 26-Quart Soft-Sided Electric Travel Cool..." and save 55% off the $129.97 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4 Year Asurion Auto Accessories Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Surge protection starts when your product ships; mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- Protection when you need it from a name you can trust
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Koolatron 26-Quart Soft-Sided Electric Travel Cooler, Black
|Price:||$80.97 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$49.00 (38%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Soft-sided electric travel cooler with 12 volt, cigarette-lighter car adapter
- Adjustable shoulder strap; external zippered pocket for storage, mesh interior pocket; 2 exterior beverage holders, cell phone pocket
- Cools to 16.5°C (30°F) below ambient temperature;
- Holds 26 quarts or up to 32 12-ounce cans
- Measures 9 by 17.5 by 15 inches; weighs 7 pounds
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Koolatron D25 Soft Bag Cooler can be taken anywhere, like the car, to picnic sites, hotels, offices, and more. For even more convenience the D25 plugs into all 12V cigarette lighters. The Koolatron D25 Soft Bag Cooler comes with an easy-to-carry adjustable shoulder strap, and holds up 32 cans. An optional 110V adapter is available for home use. The Koolatron D25 Soft Bag Cooler also has a convenient cord storage compartment when not in use
Top customer reviews
I have this unit mounted on my ATV. As a result it does get dusty and the cheap plastic zippers get stuck. This unit was purchased to replace a similar unit whose zippers broke as a result of forcing...
Another point is...who uses all those external pouches, bags and straps on the unit...for me they are simply clutter...how about excluding the clutter and putting the savings into the zippers (or alternate type of closer).
In general the Koolatron cooling system works great. This is my third soft side cooler...I also have a larger hard side unit for my vehicle...
I give Koolatron 5 stars on their hard side unit but 3 for their soft siders...
Another point..the smaller soft side (14 qt. which I have owned) has the cooling unit on the end while the larger D25 has the unit on the side...I would prefer the end unit...(would be nice to have a choice)...Nuff said.
I also put all my items in this cooler cold and add an ice pack.
I just got back from a trip where I was driving all day. I packed my cold items in the cooler and put a pillow of ice on top. The ice pillows I refreeze each night when I am in a hotel that has a freezer. Most days I was driving 10-12 hours. I place the cooler in the back of my SUV and plug it in. I place light colored fabric on top to reduce the solar effect. Most of the driving days were 95-100 degrees. My food arrived cold and some of it was still frozen as I brought frozen food with me to eat at night and the ice pillows were still partially frozen. I will be going to Fl in a couple weeks and will be taking my cooler with me. It is doing a great job for me.