Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 9 Can Travel Tote in Gray
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports STEM

33%
67%
Price:$65.84+ Free shipping

on June 1, 2008
I wanted something small but able to keep my food refrigerated on a 4-6 hour car drive. I was disappointed in its performance--the food was barely cool, certainly not anywhere near the temperature you want your food to be preserved at.
on June 30, 2008
This product was purchased primarily to keep insulin cool on a vacation trip. We were in Arizona during a hot spell (105 and hotter). The cooler could not keep up with the heat in the car. It was not insulated well enough to hold the cool temperature we got while in our hotel room.
As an aside, we resorted to dry ice and a typical igloo type cooler. It worked much better in this environment.
If the temperature outside is more than about 5 degrees hotter than the temperature you want the cooler to maintain, and you have to shut it off from time to time, don't buy this cooler.
If you want to cool it down at night in the hotel, and only use it while the car is running, then it might work. We were very disappointed.
Finally, there is a compartment on the front of the cooler that held the cord. The door to this compartment broke within the first 48 hours of ownership.
I simply can't recommend this product.
I know it's a pain sometimes to find, but use a regular cooler and buy 5-10 lbs of dry ice for $0.99/lb. Separate the dry ice from the stuff you want to keep cold with paper - do not let any liquid you want to remain a liquid touch the dry ice directly. The dry ice will last about two days depending on how much you open the cooler. As long as the cooler is well insulated, the dry ice will hold up much better that this travel tote cooler did.
RTR
on October 5, 2008
Ordered this item a month ago and never got it - sent several emails to the seller and never got a response. This was supposed to be a birthday present for my fiance but since it never arrived - oh, well!
on May 9, 2014
Does not keep things as cold as our old one. Otherwise, good. We do like that it is taller, hence harder to cool, probably.
on June 3, 2014
I have tried it for 2 weeks and it gets 10-15 degrees below outside temp, verry poor. I have a 30 year old larger cooler that gets it down more then 30 degrees below outside. Both in the same shade and this one just does not cool very well. I want to return it to maker!!
on August 17, 2014
Horrible item. I did not purchase from Amazon, although I wish I did because I would have been able to quickly resolve the issue. The product should not be on the market. Does not keep items cool. You are better off with a styrofoam cooler for $2.00. Be warned. Stay away !!!