Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.74 shipping
+ $7.88 shipping
Koolatron Lentek Biteshield RZ02 Electronic Racket Zapper - Assorted colors
|Price:||$11.47 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Tennis racket-style electric fly swatter
- Uses light electric shock to kill all flying insects such as mosquitoes, flies, and gnats
- Compact size for easy portability to park, campground, ball field
- On/off button activates and deactivates net
- Requires 2 AA batteries (not included)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
This zapper has none of those problems. It is incomparably better designed, very sturdy, no loose pieces, and the electrified grid is protected by a safety mesh on both sides, so that you accidentally don't zap yourself or your girlfriend. And it costs less! Can't beat that. The reason I call it "nuclear" is because it has a prominent A over the grid. It is indeed a weapon of choice. Just nuke 'em!
This product works great. Push the button on the handle and get the zapper within about 5 mm of the bug, and electricity does the rest. Flies don't have a chance.
Being in the south, the skeeters are bad as well as the flies. Since we live on a lake, we probably get more than our share of spiders as well.
This thing is great! With a regular flyswatter, unless the insect has landed on a surface and stays there as you approach for the kill, you cannot just swing the swatter and do much at all. With this mini tennis racket, you can get them in mid flight no problem.
Also a regular swatter can leave a mess; I was concerned about cooked flies on this, if you had to use it twice in a short amount of time, but it doesn't work like that. The most that will occur is an insect gets tangled in the wires and then just skaking the unit will cause the dead insect to fall out. The only thing I would change about this would be to put something on it which would make it easier to zap an insect that is just against a wall or window. Sometimes you have to get them to launch into the air so you can get 'em.
1. A bit smaller than other brands (head is smaller and handle is shorter). I like it better being slightly smaller and therefore more able to quickly maneuver.
2. NO ZAP SOUND! Love the fact that this one does not make any zap or noise at all. The ones that make a loud Zap really scare my dog.
3. The extra protective screen/Zapping Area does seem not as strong and might let some insects get by/through.
4. Feels more sturdy and less likely to break.
ALL IN ALL = Get the Racket Zapper but if you want a zapping sound or a more powerful electric charge you may want to get one of the other almost identical versions of this product for sale also on amazon for almost the same price. I personally will always go back and buy this one in the future.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought this as a gift for my mother. She loves chasing down flies etc and zapping them. This is still around and works. Read morePublished 9 days ago by Dave
Six years later and this zapper is still going strong! Amazing for what looked like a cheap piece of plastic... and it really works... kills those mosquitoes dead. Read morePublished 19 days ago by Goldengate
I purchased this product to replace a great racket that was damaged, sadly. The old racket was not much more expensive, and it was significantly bigger. Read morePublished 23 days ago by Eric vonMoltke
ABSOLUTELY love these! Just press button before you swing and pop! Fly or any flying critters die instantly.Published 1 month ago by george raymond mitchell jr