|Item Weight||8.8 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||12.9 x 11.4 x 9 inches|
|Item model number||QL-CRL703-1|
Koolertron For Toyota Corolla 2007-2010 in Dash Car DVD Player with GPS Navigation System 8" HD Touchscreen - iPod PIP RDS Virtual - CDC
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
* This Car Multimedia system fits Toyota Corolla 2007-2010
* Built-in GPS navigation, and you can listen to the music or the radio while in navigation
* 8.0" 800*480 Digital High Definition TFT LCD touchscreen
* original PIP function, you can use 2 of DVD/TV/Radio/bluetooth/Navi/AUX at the same time.
* original 2-ZONE function, the back display screen can connect DVD/USB/SD/TV/RADIO functions while the host display show different contents, without any interference even in voice navigation.
* Radio: AM FM, Support RDS (Radio Data Services)
* Support iPod iPhone
* with hand free Bluetooth
* with Steering Wheel Control
* Auto rear viewing function.
* Button light: Green /Orange. Several touch sound
* You can change the background picture by yourself
* Virtual 6 disks CDC: V-6 disc changer memory (6 disc music can be memory in the unit while you are listening the music)
* 2 TF SD slots: one for GPS map, one for music and other files. 1 mini USB slot on the front panel
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The item was described as fitting a 2010 Corolla and it does this very well. It looks like a factory head unit to be sure. The color is almost perfectly matched and fits with razor thin gaps. After opening the box I saw a jumble of cables and and a GPS antenna which needed to be mounted. I was a bit befuddled (I have only installed standard cd head units so I decided to pay someone to install it. I ended up paying 75 bucks for an install which included mounting the GPS antenna.
The installer said he my steering wheel control wouldn't work and also that most people that bought these ended up returning them. Well....so far hes been all wrong. He did a great job installing it and we'll leave it at that. The steering wheel controls work as well as they did with my factory deck (you have to go into settings and assign them.) and the video/audio quality has been great.
I synched my phone with BT and it works flawlessly.
Put in Aladdin on DVD and it looks great, as it should on a smaller screen.
The navigation seems clunkier than my TomTom but so far it has been accurate. I'm still working on getting the display to read mph rather than kph but I'll get to that later.
I will update this later after I have owned it long enough to gauge its build quality a little better. So far though a great product for the money. 5 stars for matching $1500 head units function for function.
CONS: Hard to read the instructions manual (too small letters) and few details for GPS config.
Delivered on time, as promised. I recommend.