Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 52 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 56 reviews
on September 26, 2016
It is a really good insert that fits my messenger bag. I fit my Sony A7Rii with 55mm lens attached and the 28mm lens next to it. However, after about 3 months of use the velcro to open and close the top does not work well. There is velcro “on the back” and velcro “on the front.” The velcro on the back works fine because I don’t open and close it using the long velcro on the back(the entire length of the bag), but the velcro on the front is only about 1-inch long. Now the camera insert almost freely opens all the time. So, I am looking to get a different insert. I do not know which one yet. I feel that this would be a perfect bag if it had a longer velcro strip or 2-3 velcro strips on the front so that 2-3 weaker velcro strips would keep the insert from opening.
on March 14, 2016
I bought this because I could not decide whether I wanted a camera back pack, a messenger bag, or a cute purse looking bag and this basically solved ALL my problems because now I can use this insert in any bag I feel like taking for the day....Fits Perfectly into almost any tote purse, or backpack! Fits 1 lens and 1 camera body. Also include partitions which I've removed so that I can keep my lens attached while out on hikes for easier/faster access.
on January 2, 2014
Like the other reviewer wrote, I was astounded by the prices of camera bags, and a black nylon camera bag just isn't my style! I hunted for a bag that was "me" and came up with nothing really, even the high priced bags just didn't suit. I had a small bag that was just ok, but I couldn't even fit my flash in it! I dragged my old bag down from the attic (from my film days) but that wasn't right either. Anyway, I have this purse I like but not as a purse,(women will understand that!) It's floral canvas and it's me, so I decided to find an insert for it because it seemed like it was a good size. This insert fits perfectly, like it was made for it! I think the adjustable partitions could be a little better, you can't configure it enough different ways, but I can probably use inserts from my old camera bags, Either way, it worked for what I needed. The padding seems durable and I liked that it has a detachable flap. This product is a winner. I would have given it 5 stars if the partitions were better.
on April 3, 2017
This is just what I was looking for, a light weight insert to hold my camera inside my lightweight Vera Bradley Preppy Poly backpack. I wanted an insert that allowed me to put other items in the backpack and this size 3 insert let me do that. If your camera is much bigger than a Nikon D3200, this may not be the insert for you. This holds my camera with attached lens, second lens, hood, charger, and card reader. Great item for the price and meets my needs.
on August 27, 2016
This is a great product that was able to fit my Canon EOS 70D in a more non-descript camera bag (read: large purse). My regular camera bag is actually a backpack and when I moved to Asia for 7 months, I wasn't able to fit it into my packing. I was already carrying a backpack on the plane and the camera backpack is pretty solid and couldn't fold into my already 50 lb suitcases. I also didn't want to look like an easy target by carrying a camera bag, so I wanted to place my gear into another bag but still have the protection I needed. This partition provided just that! It is durable with lots of cushion and I felt good about having my camera and lenses in here. I trusted it and it didn't let me down!
on March 27, 2017
I got this camera bag insert to convert a messenger bag into a camera bag. It snugly holds my Canon camera and two lenses along with some other essentials. The insert is well padded and secure.
on February 18, 2016
Best case I have ordered for any of my gear. It fits perfectly in my backpack (standard size). Fits my Nikon D3300, 2 lenses, and a few essential items no problem. I would definitely recommend this case to anyone that wants to carry their camera gear without letting the world know.
on July 9, 2017
Works as specified. I use this in my Saddleback Leather messenger bag ant it fits perfectly.
on August 22, 2015
Great product, it fit on any bag, no matter if it is a messenger or backpack.... I fit a Sony A6000 with 3 lenses.... recommended.
on July 5, 2017
awesome. fits inside my Patagonia camera bag nicely.