- Save 10% on HDMI Switch 3 in 1 out when you purchase 1 or more HDMI Switch 4 in 1 out offered by US.Koopman. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Component/Ypbpr to HDMI Converter when you purchase 1 or more HDMI Switch 4 in 1 out offered by US.Koopman. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more HDMI Switch 4 in 1 out offered by US.Koopman. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
4k HDR HDMI Switch, Koopman 4 Ports HDMI 2.0 Switcher Selector with IR Remote Control, Supports HDCP 2.2 4K@60Hz UltraHD HDR10 3D HD1080P Dolby DST, HDMI Splitter for PS4 Xbox Apple TV Fire Stick
|Price:||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
- ★ [4 In 1 Out 2.0 Switch] Koopman 4 port HDMI Switchers can connect up to four HDMI input devices to one HD Display/TV/Projector. It helps to solve your multiple HDMI devices issues. Supports switch seamlessly between games and movies without any interruption.
- ★ [4K@60Hz UHD Resolution] The HDMI switch supports up to 4K@60Hz resolution, compatible with lower resolution: 4k@30Hz/Full HD 1080P/Full 3D 1080P/720P and more. It allows you to enjoy the crystal-clear display with incredible fluency while freely switching between the four devices.
- ★ [Wide Compatibility] Koopman 4K HDMI switch works with all HDMI-integrated devices, such as Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, STB/IPTV, LCD TV, DVD Player, Blu-Ray players, PS3/PS4, Xbox 360, Roku, Nintendo, and other HDMI capable devices. It supports DTS, DTS-HD, and Dolby compressed audios.
- ★ [Plug and Play&Remote Control] The simple plug and play design require no additional installations or complications. Koopman 4 in 1 switcher can switch automatically allowing you to select input sources through an IR remote controller without having to get up from your seat. (Please remove the sticky note in the battery before you use the remote control)
- ★ [High-Performance Chipset&Technical Support] ITE high-performance chip supports 36bit deep color/high-performance 18Gbps data; supports HDCP 2.2/1.4/1.3. Without lag, no loss of picture and sound quality. If you have any questions about our products, please feel free to contact us via email@example.com.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
KOOPMAN 4 Ports 4K@60Hz HDR HDMI Switcher Selector is your perfect choice for video and audio signals in 4kx2k @ 60Hz quality with the lossless transmission.
How to switch?
1. IR Remote Switch: HDMI switch with remote lets you easily control HDMI switcher (turn on/turn off, switch signals) within 23ft, switch the HDMI sources without leaving your comfortable seat.
2. Manual Switch: Press the SWITCH button on the HDMI Connector to choose whichever HDMI input you want.
3. Auto Switch: HDMI Switcher Hub supports auto-switch to the currently active input.
Support HDCP 2.2(Also backward compatible with HDCP 1.4, 1.3).
Support 4K@60Hz UHD signal (also backward compatible with 480P/720P/1080i/1080P/3D) input and output.
Support MHL function, with LED indication function.
Supports audio formats such as DTS, DTS-HD, Apple Dolby Vision, and Dolby Atmos.
Supports 3D devices like PSVR and automatic identification of the signal source.
All Koopman products are backed by our 24-Month Product Warranty and you will always get friendly support via firstname.lastname@example.org or call us via (812)--610--962.
1 x 4 in 1 out HDMI Switch
1 x Power Adapter
1 x Remote Control
1 x User Manual
1. This is an HDMI switch not HDMI splitter. It only supports 4 in 1 out and not 1 in 4 out.
2. Please use 4K High-Speed HDMI 2.0 cables(26/28/30 AWG) within 16ft. (Both Input and Output)
3. Please turn the power off when the switcher is not used for a long time.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I got a new HDMI cable and it works just fine no issues no lag no screen blackouts while playing games
I have two small complaints though:
1) the time it takes to switch between inputs. When I switch from one input to the next, it can take 7-11 seconds from the time I hit the button to when the new picture shows up on the screen. It’s not terrible, and I don’t switch inputs that often, but I wish this was faster (like 3 seconds or less).
2) I can’t seem to get the auto switching feature to work. I’ve tried a few things, but nothing seems to make the switcher automatically change from input 1 to input 2 or 3. I have an Apple TV (4th Gen), DirectTV DVR, and a PS4. I’ll keep trying, but the automatic switching feature was one of the main things I was looking forward to, that way I could get rid of one remote in the house.
***UPDATE*** After a couple more weeks of use, the auto input switching feature does work, but not all the time. It seems to work well when turning on something that was fully powered off. It only sometimes works to auto switch to an accessory that was in “sleep mode” or “standby mode” and is turned on.