Amazon Business Books with Buzz STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services _ros _ros _ros  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Paul McCartney Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 30 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 30 reviews
on November 10, 2012
Great toy, my almost 5 year old little boy loves it (and so do the adults that played with it also!). It is easy (for kids and adults) to hold, load, pull the handle and shoot. The ball goes a good distance as well. I love how it stores the balls. The aim site is pointless as it doesn't work, but that is probably more for show than usefulness.
on October 15, 2013
Kid loves it. Everything is really good quality, nice and sturdy and I don't see it breaking at all. The only problem I have with the toy is that the koosh balls should be a little softer because we tested to see how hard it was and I shot in the back, arm and in the leg and it did hurt. Not too badly but for a kid it could make them cry but I guess we all got to learn the hard way which is usually the best way.
VINE VOICEon July 24, 2013
This is a supremely cool and wicked gift for a boy 8 years or younger. I bought it for my 4 year old nephew. Before giving it to him, my 12 year old and I opened it, just make sure it worked well. We were blown away by the fun and awesome action of this toy "weapon". My 12 year old son even wanted one and he is usually too "cool" now for kiddie toys. This is going to be our default birthday gift for young boys.
on February 4, 2013
My honorary nephew loved this, especially when it means stalking his dad through the basement play area, but what I thought would be softer "nerf" like balls that would be safe projectiles around his baby brother are actually hardened foam balls. That makes better projectiles but be cautious around breakables and babies.
on July 20, 2013
Koosh products are sooo much fun. Especially for the younger kids, my 4 year old son has no issues with using it. Too bad it doesn't come with an endless supply if balls. :)
on July 26, 2013
This is a cool looking toy. It works fine. My boys (4 & 6) got bored with it pretty quickly though. After a few months the launchers ended up in the Goodwill pile.
on December 26, 2012
This is awesome! Easy enough for a 3 year old to use and still fun enough for a 40 year old to play with! The balls shoot pretty far, and don't hurt when they hit you. We got one for each of our kids and they love them!!!
on March 8, 2014
Would have given 5 stars but the balls don't launch very far. Please make so that it launches farther and so that any type of ball is compatible!
on November 12, 2015
This item broken the evening of my son's birthday. Total waste of money. He was not rough with it, but after about 10 uses it broke.
on January 14, 2015
Cheap toy. Broke almost instantly. Our kids were not that rough with it. I am shocked by all the positive reviews.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.