Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Korg OT-120 Orchestral Tuner
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Chromatic tuner with a wide 8 octave detection range that supports band and orchestra instruments.
- Dual display provides both a needle-type meter and an LCD for excellent visibility.
- Sound Back mode plays a reference pitch for the note that's closest to the input pitch. The meter indicates the discrepancy between the input and the correct pitch. (This feature requires the additional purchase of the CM-100L microphone.)
- Multiple Temperaments support historical tunings
- Transpose mode is convenient for wind instruments. The factory package dimensions for the KOR OT120 is 3.75” (W) x 5.75” (D) x 2.5” (H)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- Scale: 12 equal tempered, Pythagorean, Werckmeister III, Vallotti, Mean Tone Eb, Kirnberger III, Young, Mean Tone D#, Kellner
- Transpose Range: C, C#, D, Eb, E, F, F#, G, G#, A, Bb, B
- Detection Range: A0 (27.50 Hz) – C8 (4186 Hz)
- Reference Tone: C2 (65.41 Hz) – C7 (2093 Hz), five octave, two-step volume control
- Tuning Modes: AUTO (SLOW, MEDIUM, FAST), MANUAL, SOUND BACK
- Calibration: A4 = 349 – 499 Hz (1 Hz step)
- Detection Accuracy: ± 1 cent
- Tone Accuracy: ± 1.5 cent
- Connectors: INPUT (1/4” phone jack), OUTPUT (1/4” phone jack), DC IN (9 V)
- Power Supply: Two AAA batteries, or AC adapter (separately sold)
- Battery Life: approx. 100 hours (with alkaline batteries, in meter mode (MEDIUM), A4 tone continuously input, without backlit)
- Accessories: two alkaline AAA batteries for checking operation, a suede-tone soft case
The OT-120 is a chromatic tuner intended for the orchestra, packaging high performance and sophisticated functionality in a vertical design that's easy to hold and operate. It features a dual-display, an easy-to-see needle-type indicator and a backlit LCD screen that shows the battery level, sound output level, calibration, key and note name. Additional design features include a large dial that makes it easy to select the desired mode, finger-friendly buttons and a rear-mounted stand that lets the unit stand by itself. A sophisticated silver aluminum panel contributes to its sleek, new look.
Korg is resolved to continue to create innovative and uncompromising instruments which maintain the high quality that inspires professional artists and creators, and yet are approachable enough for anyone to play. The musical instruments Korg will deliver are reflections of the ideas and values of the many artists and users who continue to love Korg products - now and into the future.
- Tune wind and string instruments in a flash with the new OT-120, a needle-type meter with a wide range and versatile functionality.
- Accurately tune orchestral instruments over a wide range
- Broad support for transposing instruments and historical temperaments
- Smooth and high-precision tuning you expect from a needle-type meter
- Energy-saving design for long battery life
- Korg’s proprietary Sound Back mode provides a reference tone that's ideal for tuning wind or string instruments, or for lessons
- Soft case included
The Korg OT-120 chromatic meter-type tuner specifically addresses the needs of the orchestral musician. The OT-120 also includes those "nice touches" born of actual experience in the orchestra pit with features such as a durable, soft case with belt clip to you put your tuner where it will be easily accessible, instead of sitting in your case or on the floor. TH OT-120 also includes a tilt-back stand. Built-in. The angle is ideally suited for playing while standing so the tune is visible. The Korg OT-120 also incorporates a louder speaker in its space-saving new design that makes it simple to hear and hold, while providing better viewing angles. Another component of the OT-120's new casing is a sleek aluminum panel, offering killer looks and more durability for years of reliable travel and use. One last important physical feature before we discuss the functional side of the OT-120, is the placement of the in and out jacks on opposite sides of the OT-120 fir better balance on desktop, amp, instrument case, music stand etc.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We have tuned our guitar and oboe so far with great results, would defiantly recommend if you need a tuner this is the one to get