Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $9.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Korg SHCS100 Sledgehammer Custom 100 Clip On Guitar and Bass Tuner
Enhance your purchase
- Amazing battery life of approximately 100 hours
- Ultra-high tuning accuracy of +/- 0.1 cents
- 3D visual meter creates a revolutionary visual effect with three meter display modes
- A clip mechanism that provides strong holding power as well as flexibility
- Calibration, auto power-off, and memory backup functions
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Amazon Basics Guitar Tuner (FMT-206RC)
Peterson StroboClip HD Clip-On Tuner | Guitar, Bass, Violin, Ukulele, Harp, Brass, Woodwind, Orchestral
Snark ST-8 Super Tight Clip On Tuner (Current Model)
D'Addario Accessories Guitar Tuner (PW-CT-12)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime|
|Sold By||GMRY||Amazon.com||BDR Pro||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
While providing the same functionality as the Sledgehammer Pro clip tuner, battery life is extended by using an AAA alkaline battery. The Sledgehammer Custom Shop is part of the exclusive Custom Shop tuner range. Amazing battery life of approximately 100 hours New type of illuminated shuttle switch 3D visual meter creates a revolutionary visual effect Ultra-high tuning accuracy of +/- 0.1 cents Three meter display modes A clip mechanism that provides strong holding power as well as flexibility Calibration, auto power-off, and memory backup functions Get yours today; with the security of our many decades of experience and Sam Ash Direct efficient order processing, your satisfaction is guaranteed!SpecsClip on tuner featuring a CMD (Controlled Micro Diffuser) displayScale: 12 note equal temperament; Detection Range: E0 (20.60 Hz) C8 (4186.01 Hz) Display Mode: Meter, Strobe, Half Strobe Calibration Range: A4 = 436 445 Hz (1 Hz steps) Precision: +/ 0.1 centBattery: AAA battery x 1 Battery life: approximately 100 hours (Meter mode, tuner continuously operating) Dimensions (W x D x H): 64 mm x 49 mm x 66 mm / 2.52 x 1.93 x 2.60 ; Weight: 37 g / 1.31 oz. (including battery)
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It has 3 modes. You want the strobe setting. Some people have trouble figuring out strobe setting, but it's really simple once you get the hang of it.
When the lines are all moving to the left, you are flat. When they are moving to the right, you are sharp. Get the lines to stand still are you are perfect.
As far as durability, I don't bash my stuff around so I haven't had any problem. I had another one of these previously, but left it on stage somewhere. So I haven't had one wear out on me yet.
Top reviews from other countries
The last tuner I bought from Korg was a Pitch Black 'hand held' and that, compared with the very old model it replaced, has been disappointing too, as well as a musician friend whom I suggested a Pitch black floor pedal to which he found hard to work with. Perhaps this maker is going the way of many well established brands - In the end, the drive for profit outstrips all other considerations. I am going to give Korg the benefit of the doubt that these have been hiccups but can't see myself buying another one from this maker.
Pros: it looks really good..