Kosher Tefillin Peshutim for Right Handed, Ashkenaz Version, From Israel, with Free Bag
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Kosher Tefillin Peshutim from Israel, Hand written "Parshiot" by a Qualified Sofer Stam (Scribe)
- Free Tefillin Velvet Bag with Protective Plastic Bag
- Comes in Peer Hastam original packaging as shown on the photo
- Ashkenaz Version For Right Handed
- This Tefillin set is the most basic level quality. Although the Parshiot parchments are hand written by a scribe, the Tefillin Peshutim do not come with a kosher certificate.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Tefillin Pesutim - mainly for people on a low budget, made using several pieces of parchment to form the inner walls of the head tefillin, glued within a slit square to divide it into the four required compartments. Hand written "Parshiot" by a scribe. Guaranteed Lowest Price on The Web. Free Tefillin Velvet Bag with Protective Plastic Bag. Made by Pe'er HaSTaM from Israel. *If you are a Right-Handed you wear the tefillin on the left arm. *If you are a Left-Handed you wear the tefillin on the right arm.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Please note: the term "kosher" with regard to tefillin (and the term "tefillin" in general) is a reference to the status of the scrolls INSIDE the boxes NOT to the look, feel or quality of the box (although those can go wrong as well).
These 'tefillin' are NOT kosher!!! PLEASE if you are buying someone a gift that will help them connect and have a relationship with G-d - make sure it has network connection, not just a fancy looking handset...
If you own these, please have them checked by a competent scribe and ask them what to do...