- Brand Name: Koss
- Item Weight: 0.05 pounds
Other Sellers on Amazon
Koss 3.5 mm 1/8-Inch Airline Adapter for Headphone Stereo Plug
|Price:||$4.65 & FREE Shipping|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Use the Airline adapter to connect your own headphones to the in-flight entertainment system on the airplane for listening to music and movies
- The airline adapters converts a standard headphone stereo mini plug (1/8", 3.5mm) to a dual-prong airline jack
- Most of the headphones (portable, noise cancelling) are equipped with the 1/8" plug that will fit this adapter
- This adapter is designed with a smaller rounded "base" to fit with All 2-prong airline jack. (Some adapters doesn't and will not fit everywhere)
- Please note! Some newer airplane types accept the standard headphone plug direct, with no need for the adapter. There is a rarely used 3-prong jack that doesn't fit the adapter. Buying the airline adapter you are covered in the most cases
- Our Airline Headphone Adapter will convert a standard stereo headphone jack 1/8" to a standard airline dual-prong jack.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enjoy rich stereo sound on your next flight. Our Airline Headphone Adapter will convert a standard stereo headphone jack 1/8" (3.5mm) to a standard airline dual-prong jack. It will allow using your own headphones with the in-flight entertainment system. SPECIFICATIONS: The airline adapters converts a regular headphone stereo jack 1/8" (3.5mm) to a dual prong 1/8" (3.5mm) airline jack. Fits all standard airline connectors and headphone stereo jacks (exceptions could occur). Use your own stereo or noise canceling headphones on-board. Avoid using the low quality headphones provided by the airline!