|National Stock Number||5965-01-564-2860|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Koss SB-45 Communication Stereophones
|Price:||$23.90 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Delivers high-sensitivity & reduced distortion
- Ideal for gamers
- Features anisotropic ferrite magnets
- Frequency response: 18Hz-20kHz
- Oxygen-free copper voice coils improve signal transmission & conduction for a clearer & louder sound
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Koss SB-45 Communication Stereophones
Koss SB40 Computer Headset with Microphone B00005ML7T
Koss HQ2 Full Size Vibration Stereophone B000N8RK8E
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Headphones Form Factor||closed-back||closed-back||closed-back||closed-back|
|Dimensions||10.5 inches x 4 inches x 8.25 inches||4.5 inches x 11 inches x 7 inches||4.92 inches x 10.43 inches x 8.27 inches||4 inches x 7.5 inches x 7 inches|
|Item Weight||0.95 pounds||1.19 pounds||Information not provided||0.84 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
1) The noise canceling is fantastic. I can pretty much yell at him and he won't hear me. (This is also kinda hilarious when he's playing Left 4 Dead...I can tap him on the shoulder and he jumps about 3 feet)
2) The sound is excellent. I listened to it myself. A lot better than the $40 logitech pair I bought myself.
3) He's been wearing them about 2-4 hours a day since getting them...he complained the first day they felt a bit tight, but no comfort complaints since.
4) The mic sticks out pretty far from the face. He was worried about that at first, but everyone seems to hear him so no more concerns there.
5) They're huge. They don't look it in the picture but they're very large. Like the size of headphones you'd find at a gun range or for use on private aircraft. Not terribly heavy though, considering.
6) There isn't a volume adjust on the cord. This didn't occur to me, but it was pretty much the first thing he noticed out of the box.
All in all he seems happy...so I'm glad I chose these.
Update 3/11/2013 - they're still getting daily use by him for hours a day and still working as well as they did new. No durability issues to date, nor has he felt any need to replace/upgrade them.
Update: 11/19/2013 - they died this week. As with most complaints, it was the mic that went. Still, they have probably a few thousand hours of use on them and lasted over 2.5 years. For $30 I'm going to leave the 4 star rating alone and say that they were still money well spent, at least in our case.
|Length: 1:08 Mins|
I had read the reviews on various inexpensive headsets, and these definitely seemed to be the best bang for the buck.
When they arrived, they were a little tight, but the sound quality was pretty good and she seemed to like them. So we were satisfied, at least for the time being.
A month or so after we got them, however, a screw in the right earpiece came undone, loosening the entire thing. I screwed it back in, and we went on about our day. Unfortunately, the screw continued to loosen itself, but we would screw it back in at each interval.
Tonight, my wife came in with the headset in two pieces. The screw had popped completely out while it was on her head and it had come apart right then and there.
Unfortunately, it is now well out of Amazon's 30-day return window, and Koss charges enough for warranty repairs to make it not worth our while to return a $25 headset - especially if we would get a similarly shoddy piece of workmanship back.
I rarely, if ever, rate anything a single star. But this time, I feel the single star is warranted, as the headset lasted less than three months. At that price, they're more expensive than my Logitech G930 Wireless Headset (which cost $100 but are over a year old and going strong). Overall, I'm disappointed more than angry, and determined not to give Koss any further business.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I was very glad that my choice was unmistakable and this Headset is all what I expected from, and very nice surprise for the great Acustic even if the price is on the low-end? Read morePublished 18 hours ago by Michal Wiencek
The description on this headset is inaccurate, it states that it comes with in-line volume control, but it does not have any volume control at all. Read morePublished 3 days ago by CrankySpice
Does NOT work well for iphone telephone calls. I bought the recommended adapter that joins the two jacks. Which sort of worked. Read morePublished 26 days ago by Pete Zicato
Yeah! Now this is what I was looking for but I had to hunt a little to find it. Very comfortable, very good sound. Nicely made too. Read morePublished 28 days ago by Amazon Customer
I have purchased several of these over the years and the go-to headsets whenever it becomes necessary to purchase a new pair. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Syntheto
While it lasted, I would have given it five stars. The problem is about three months in my headphones broke down and the mic stopped working for some reason. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Lenny
I mostly use these with my phone for meetings when I work remotely. I can hear really well, and the microphone must be great because other people say they hear me much much better... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Alf