Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Kotobuki 2-Tiered Bento Box, Brown/Red Cherry (Sakura) Blossom
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.48. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Two-tiered bento box with deep brown textured body, decorated by red and white cherry blossoms
- Perfectly sized for bringing lunch to school or to the office
- Includes two stacked compartments stacked separated by fitted plastic lid--great for separating two different dishes
- Made of food-safe plastic
- Top and bottom compartments dishwasher and microwave safe; inner lid not microwave safe and should be hand washed
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Kotobuki 2-Tiered Bento Box, Brown/Red Cherry (Sakura) Blossom
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||JapanSuperMall||BentoHeaven||Sukiyaki Japan||Sukiyaki Japan||Sakura Mall Tokyo|
|Item Dimensions||5.62 x 5.38 x 3.12 in||3.3 x 6.5 x 3.11 in||4.02 x 7.28 x 4.29 in||3.3 x 6.29 x 3.11 in||4.9 x 5 x 4.5 in||3.4 x 6.5 x 3.4 in|
Kotobuki bento are Japanese style lunch boxes. The stacking two tiers keep foods and flavors separate and the top tier has a press on lid to prevent spills. Durable, attractive, and easy to clean. Made in Japan. Black with red and white cherry blossoms (-inch sakura-inch ) symbolizing beauty and life. 5-1/2-inch L by 4-inch W by 3-1/8-inch H
Top customer reviews
- Thick, durable plastic
- Compact and cute (but still mature enough looking for adults)
- Airtight top compartment interlocks with bottom compartment, held tightly with elastic band
- Holds a ton of food. People have complained about is being too small of a box, but I have a big appetite and this bento holds enough food for lunch and to snack throughout the day. Utilize the space.
- Top compartment lid can get stained with tomato based sauces, use a thin coating of cooking oil so it repels liquid.
- Docked a star for NOT being microwave safe as advertised! Put something in the microwave for 1 minute on half power, and it warped the top container slightly, but enough to get on my nerves.
Recommend this box for foods that are safe at room temperature or if you have access to a refrigerator, as it isn't insulated and there's no room to store an ice pack. Probably best for adults, as this could get knocked around/spilled in a backpack.
I'd recommend buying a cute bag to carry it in, cute chopsticks, and dividers for the inside trays!
UPDATE: I just found bento box bands at the dollar store. They sell them 2 a pack here and are available in various colors. I hope this helps you avoid make another purchase here.
Overall, I'm loving packing fun and creative bento lunches with this box. While I'm not making tiny little pandas out of rice or anything elaborate, I do find that I'm more aware of how I arrange food and I tend to pack a more thoughtful and healthy lunch when using this bento. It's a small way to brighten up my lunch time and I would recommend it without hesitation.