CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Kotobukiya DC Comics Batman Silicone Tray
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- A Kotobukiya Japanese import
- Based on the iconic DC Comics hero
- Durable, heat/cold resistant and regular/microwave oven safe
- Has molds for six large logos and four small ones
- Packaged in a vinyl polybag with unique art
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
The 2 logo sizes are approximately 1 1/2" wide x 7/8" tall x 5/8" deep (3) and 2 1/8" wide x 1 1/4" tall x 15/16" deep(4).
The following instructions are included on the back of the product:
Warning: Choking Hazard - Small Parts not for children under 3 years of age.
For Ages over 14 years
* Do not place near fire or hot temperatures * Please use a soft spnge and mild dishwasher detergent when washing by hand. Rinse with warm water. * Do not brush with a scrub brush or cleanser. * Do not sterilize in boiling water as it may cause change in shape. * Do not wash in a dishwasher. * Please wash before use. * Do not use the tray in a unstable or inclined condition. * The color of the tray might change if a deep colored liquid with is used for extended periods. * Do not pierce the tray as holes or rips may result. * We are not responsible for any damage due to incorrect usage.
Main Body | Silicon Rubber
Heatproof Temperature | 230C / 446F
Cold Resistance Temperature | -40C / -40F
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The large openings are ice cube size and the small are the size of a nickel. Other than that it is cute, too bad it's useless....Published 10 months ago by C. Howard
Cute but the mold design does not let the chocolate or gummy come out perfect. The thin border breaks around the whole mold. The superman mold comes put perfect .Published 12 months ago by craftmom
Looking forward to making candy logos for cupcakes!
This product is smaller than most would think, however one review gives very specific measurements and it was perfect for... Read more
I use this for ice/ candy making/ and cake pops and it works great for all three!Published 13 months ago by Natalie