Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 20 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 28 reviews
on November 11, 2015
Love the Kardashians, especially Kourtney, Kim, and Khloe. Every season is something new and this is no exception. Never want this show to end.
on October 24, 2015
Who does't love the Kardashians, my guilty pleasure
on February 10, 2017
just wanted to know why everyone was talking about it - what an insane waste of time. How does watching celebrities going on about their lives enrich your own?
on July 6, 2016
When I bought Season 1 it said 5 Seasons. There were no 3 or 4 so I had to jump from 2 to 5 but it is great
on July 5, 2013
Very addicting show just wish I didn't have to pay for every episode. I get ABC and CBS so it would be nice if I could watch it on there. I've been watching this show for years now. I'm a reality tv junkie. =)
on May 29, 2014
Love it this show is awesome! Can't wait for the next season. Love the entire clan. More season s please!
on May 4, 2013
If you watch this, you will certainly know when they cross the line! There are some things we do not need to share with the K's. lets just say it has to do with whose smells best.
on March 19, 2013
Love them. I wish more seasons were out on DVD. I can't wait for Amazon to upload the latest episode. Can't get enough!!
on September 26, 2014
Kim is wat to stuck on herself!! How many "selfies" can one person take?
on July 2, 2015