- Save 15% on up to 1 of these for every 1 3 in 1 Treat Maker you purchase offered by Sharp Gear. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Kovot Personal Fondue Mugs, Set of 2
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $8.09. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Kovot Fondue Set Includes: 2 Fondue Mugs, 4 Forks
- Melt Chocolate Easily and Use it for a Variety of Foods
- Microwave and Dishwasher Safe
- In Order for the Tea Light to Burn Most Efficiently, Make Sure There is Air Flow (I.e. Fan/Window) So That the Flame Does Not Suffocate
- Mugs Measure 3?L x 5?W x 4 3/4?H. Forks are 4 5/8?L.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Sharp Gear||Amazon.com||DOMU Brands LLC||Evelots||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||7.4 x 6 x 10.6 in||3.9 x 3.9 x 4.7 in||6.29 x 8.66 x 8.66 in||3.5 x 4.75 x 3.5 in||7 x 4.38 x 3.5 in||5.12 x 5.12 x 5.51 in|
|Material Type||Ceramic||Ceramic||Stainless Steel||Ceramic||Ceramic||Ceramic|
Easy fondue at home! With this personal fondue mug set by Kovot, melt cheese or chocolate for dipping fruit, veggies, breads and more. Ceramic personal fondue mugs feature bottom openings for tea lights (not included) to heat your favorite dip. Set of 2 fondue mugs and 4 dipping forks. In order for the tea light to burn most efficiently, make sure there is air flow (I.e. fan/window) so that the flame does not suffocate. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Black mugs measure 3″L x 5″W x 4 3/4″H. Forks are 4 5/8″L .
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First, let's talk about the one negative I encountered:
1. I was so eager to try this thing out that I immediately tossed some (high quality) chocolate into the bowl. I went digging around my kitchen for tea lights. Unfortunately, all I found were the slightly taller votive variety. No biggie, they fit inside. It should be good to go, right? If you use a taller tea light you will undoubtedly notice that the thing doesn't stay lit. It needs the shorter candle to allow for adequate air flow.
Other than that, let me tell you a little bit about the product. The bowl is (naturally) smaller than it would be in a regular mug of similar height to accomodate the little tea light hearth beneath. However, there is still plenty of space for contents. Two mugs, four forks included. This means that my wife can eat her zero sugar dark chocolate while I indulge in milk (real) chocolate. It's a beautiful thing.
I had always learned that you cannot melt cheese in tea lit fondue sets owing to a higher melting point than your average chocolate bar. I, however, was able to melt cheese. It was delicious. One thing you'll want to avoid is the temptation to put this thing in the microwave. I'm not saying that there is something wrong with the mug itself being in there. However, the microwave will cause your chocolate or cheese to separate into an unpleasant goo. Let the tea light do its thing, even if it takes a little longer.
When you're not using it as a fondue set, it is also a great mug. I crammed some biscotti into that little hearth because I wanted to feel like an innovator who found multiple uses for his fondue mug. In the end, I was just another idiot with biscotti crammed into his fondue-mug hearth.
If I never use the mugs again, they won't take up too much space in my cabinet. Even if I lose the fondue forks, I can still use the things. All in all, I can't think of a reason NOT to have these mugs around (except that my doctor seems to think I need to dip fewer things into chocolate and cheese).
Next up, I will use these for when company comes over. Two people can easily tag team a mug each. Though, I'm not sure how safe it is to get between me and melted cheese while I have a sharp fork.