- 12 Month Financing: For a limited time, purchase $599 or more using the Amazon.com Store Card and pay no interest for 12 months on your entire order if paid in full in 12 months. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional balance is not paid in full within 12 months. Minimum monthly payments required. Subject to credit approval. See complete details and restrictions.
Kowa Video Camera Adapter with Integrated Eyepiece for Spotting Scope Models TSN-880 or TSN-770
by Kowa Optimed
|Price:||$660.00 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 6 to 10 days.
Ships from and sold by OpticsPlanet, Inc.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Extremely long 100mm eye relief assures vignetting-free performance with point and shoot or video cameras
- 14x Magnification with 1.97° true field (27.2° apparent field of view) upon 88mm/77mm scopes
- 12x Magnification with 2.3° true field (27.6° apparent field of view) upon 66/60mm scopes
- TSN-66* and TSN-60* require TSN-CR3 adapter
- Optical magnification equivalent to ~605mm lens, with extreme magnification possible via your camera's zooming lens
This fits your .
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Also Shopped For
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
The Kowa TSN-VA2B is a digiscoping adapter which isn't used together with an eyepiece-it is used instead of an eyepiece, and projects a long, consistent beam of collimated light for use by digital point and shoot or video cameras. The TSN-VA2B has built-in 14x magnification with the TSN-88* or TSN-77* series spotting scopes, and 12x with the TSN-66*/TSN-60* scopes. It attaches directly to the 88/77mm scopes like an eyepiece, but the 66mm/60mm scopes will require the TSN-CR3 adapter between scope and eyepiece. The TSN-VA2B is a revision to the now-discontinued TSN-VA2, with superior optics but otherwise much the same function. The extremely-long eye relief of 100mm allows nearly any camera to work without vignetting; you must attach a DA series adapter ring to your camera's filter threads and away you go. While any digital non-SLR camera with 28-72mm filter threads works, the VA2B was designed around the exceptional digiscoping performance of Casio's Exilim Pro EX-F1, and even have a dedicated support bracket (TSN-PS2) for the combination.
There are no customer reviews yet.