Brown Kraft Butcher Paper Roll - Long 24 Inch x 175 Feet (2100 Inch) - Food Grade Brown Wrapping Paper for Smoking Meat of all Varieties – Unbleached, Unwaxed and Uncoated – Made in USA
($0.96 / in)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Works Better Than Foil; Ultra durable and strong, this paper is stronger than foil and does a better job at trapping in smoke while releasing steam to prevent soggy foods
- Unbleached, Unwaxed and Uncoated; Using only the finest virgin pulps, this paper is made without any waxes, bleaches or unnatural coating that might tamper with your food
- Multipurpose Usage; Use this durable 40# weight paper for serving, storing, cooking and smoking meats
- Reinforced to Prevent Breakage; Treatment on the interior of the paper ensures that this paper's wet strength will be enhanced to stop leaking and breakage
- Food Grade; This paper roll is 100 percent food grade certified to ensure safety
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Finally, the Ultimate Meat Smoking-Hack for Beginners & Seasoned Veteran Meat Lovers!
Looking for an easy and fuss-free way to retain all the smoky flavor?
Want to cook mouth-watering beef briskets or BBQ meats?
Need a safe, food-grade and uncoated butcher wrapping paper roll?
Look no Further than Bryco Goods Butcher Paper Roll for Smoking Meat!
Now you don't have to settle for cheaply-made and waxed pink, white or red paper for wrapping meat.
Our food-grade BBQ meat packing paper is NOT waxed, NOT coated and NOT flavored.
As a result, you will be able to enjoy the delicious smoky flavor without any aftertaste (especially if you are using tin foil, the difference will be amazing!)
Why Choose our Brisket Butcher Paper?
Because You Want to Smoke Meats Like A Pro - our waxless paper will help keep all the seasoning, marinade and smoky flavor intact while allowing your pork chops, beef ribs, pork butts or turkey breasts to breathe.
Because You Want A Bigger Bang For Your Buck - you can use our thick smoking paper for your art projects, as shipping or packing paper, as birthday gift wrapping paper or even as bird cage liner. After all, you get a huge 175 feet roll (2100 inches).
Because You Want The Best For Your Family - while other craft paper rolls are packed with chemicals, our paper is made from virgin pulp paper, so you can make sure that your children's favorite smoked pork ribs are 100% safe.
Need More Reasons?
· 100% Food-Grade Butcher Paper
· Available in 18 inch and 24 inch size for Multiple Applications
· Ideal for Cooking, Smoking, Freezing & Wrapping Meats
· Non-Stick Design for Easy Removal
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only difference is in the dye being used during the manufacturing process...
That being said, this paper works perfect for wrapping my briskets and ribs during my smoking/cooking processes.
It also works great for wrapping cooked/ uncooked meats for short term refrigeration storage.
It also makes a good table top/counter top covering during messy prep processes for quicker cleanups.