Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 351 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 443 reviews
on November 18, 2014
It is a good product. I liked the idea of buying the three of them as I was always running out of mayo and not realizing I needed more until. I had a sandwich and no mayo to put on it. By buying 3 of these pretty good sized jars, I should be in good shape for a good long while,when I get down to one jar, will be reordering. The taste is great also - love both the olive oil and the cracked pepper.
on April 25, 2015
These little packets are sooooo convenient. I don't work anymore because I'm disabled, but I do have to get driven to appointments and I try to pull everything together on the days I have a driver. So I usually pack bread in one bag, tomato and lettuce in another, and meat and cheese in a third. Two of these little packets go with the sandwich assembly, and when it's time, I have mayo right there, not in a big bulky bottle, but in a tidy little packet that delivers 1/2 as much mayo as I like on a sandwich, but they come in such a huge quantity that it doesn't matter to me. Try them. They almost help you make your sandwich!
on August 26, 2017
DO NOT BUY THIS FROM AMAZON!! It was delivered by USPS and was sitting out on my porch in the sun. When I first opened it it had an odd taste. I thought it was me from something I ate before. I continued to use it but something was off about it. So tonight I went and bought a quart of Kraft Mayo from my grocer and sure enough the bulk Mayo I bought was spoiled because the quart jar I bought tasted great. Amazon please stop selling this unless you can ship it in a refrigerated truck. Not the back of some hot USPS vehicle. I'm out nearly $40.00. But I know never to buy this from Amazon again!!!
on October 8, 2010
When I received my box of Kraft fat free mayonnaise packets I immediately checked the individual packets for an expiration date and there was none. I then looked on the box and found a UPC code and another code with 7 alpha-numeric characters (ex: 08M07C0). I called Kraft Foods and was told the code next to the UPC code was the expiration date. Using the code on my box as an example (08M07C0), the code reads as MM(letter)DD(letter)Y. This translates to August 7, 2010. I asked about the letters in the code and was told they have nothing to do with the manufacturing date. Kraft Foods also said these packets have a Shelf Life of 5 months only. So my box was manufactured on 08/07/10 and expires on 01/07/11. Kraft Foods did not recommend using the packets after the expiration date. I would like to see Amazon list the expiration date of their stock so you know how much useful life is left to a grocery item. Maybe they could create a link on the page that you could click on and have the expiration date displayed.
11 comment| 101 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 24, 2016
Delicious, handy and best of all: fat free mayonnaise from Kraft, a brand I trust. The individual packets were easy to open and held a generous serving of mayonnaise. According to the coding system on the package, the packets were several months away from their expiration date, which was great and I was able to use them at my convenience! The fat-free Kraft mayonnaise contained within was tasty and complimented the foods I used them with quite well.
on September 12, 2015
I was pleasantly surprised at how flavorful this was for being a fat-free product. It has less calories and fat than regular mayo, and as far as I'm concerned, I would choose this product any day over the non-fat free ones.

Great taste, less calories and fat, and you never even notice the difference.

The only thing I would critique is that it would come in a bigger size; it's small in volume, so if you us a lot of mayo, you'll want to buy two of these since you'll go through it fairly quickly.
on April 12, 2015
Kraft Mayo competes well with Hellman's fat free. When I'm running low, I buy whichever is handy. Mayo, with great, creamy flavor, stores well, so I usually buy two jars (when my budget allows). The "Fat Free" is real. As a senior on a special cancer-recovery diet, I'm able to use this product without blood tests or weight being affected. I recommend it, especially to those who are denied 'creamy' foods. It's good.
on August 1, 2016
Very grateful to have found this. Could not find in any grocery stores in our area (and we live in a pretty metropolitan area!)
VINE VOICEon May 16, 2013
I bought Tyson chicken kits which have a mayonnaise packet. I don't trust it because it is runny and looks spoiled, so I ordered these. These taste much better and they are fat-free, which I find interesting because they don't taste like fat-free things usually do. These are thick and creamy, perfect for mixing with tuna and chicken on-the-go kits. If I'm reading it right, my expiration date is in 2014, so I have some time to use these. I ordered them for travel, but I am single and I don't like opening jars of food that I use sporadically. I feel more comfortable with these smaller portions that will keep fresh longer.
on October 20, 2016
Love this stuff for the taste and calories saved, but hard to find locally.