Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Month Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Kraft Easy Mac Triple Cheese, 2.05-Ounce Microwavable Cups (Pack of 10)
Flavor: Triple Cheese|Size: Pack of 10 (2.05-Ounce)|Change
Price:$9.80+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on October 12, 2017
Who doesn't love Kraft Mac 'n Cheese?! And I love the easy Mac in the Containers. So easy to make and so quick. Just made some last night and I was pretty amazed at how creamy and cheesy it was. So yummy!
on April 21, 2017
The kids can make these quickly. Great for on the go.
on March 10, 2017
QUICK & EASY SNACK OR MEAL. I'M A LATE NIGHT MUNCHER SO I USUALLY GRAB ONE OF THESE MAC CUPS! VERY TASTY & SO EASY TO PREPARE. PRICE WAS EHH.....FAST SHIPPING. I RECOMMEND.
on February 22, 2015
The original is still the best! This is what I grew up on and my kids love it. This particular size is perfect single serving size for the kids and as a single side dish. We keep both the 7.25 ounce boxes and the Kraft Easy Mac Original Macaroni and Cheese Dinner 18 Microwaveable Single Serve Packs available all the time, as this is a family favorite. The combination of these two sizes is perfect. We have tried larger sized Family boxes, but these have proven too large- perhaps in a few years (the kids are 10,7, and 4).

We have tried some other Mac and Cheese varieties and we always end up back with the original. The 7.25 ounce x 35 count bulk box is a great price for a family classic and the single serve Easy Mac is ideal for a quick lunch for the 4 year old or a snack for any of them with no waste. We always have both on hand.
on December 7, 2015
Ordered this, expecting it to be those easy mac cups. It was not. Not a big deal for me, I just thought I'd mention it in my review in case anyone else thought the same thing I did. Couldn't tell (didn't shop from computer) if it was packs, or cups. It's packs. Just an FYI. Other than that? Great product. And I'm picky.

Note: My box of easy mac also came already opened and placed up-side-down. Nothing was missing, but I thought it was odd, so I'm throwin' it out there.
on May 26, 2016
Parents beware your kids will want to play with these instead of eating them! And they definitely dont taste like they came from the sewers! But in all seriousness the kids love these they are super easy to make and taste fairly good!
on May 25, 2017
Was actually a better than I expected. Stirring and letting sit for a bit after microwaving before adding the cheese helps provide more fullness, unless you're really into al-dente. A touch extra water makes more sauce, but too much will make it soupy when you get to the bottom of the bowl. Totally worth the price of admission, I am quite pleased with the purchase.
on October 2, 2017
Probably doesn't win any nutrition awards but I keep it on hand for teenagers as an after-school or after-dinner snack. Easy to make and easy to clean up.
TOP 50 REVIEWERon October 26, 2017
Its perfect for the starving college student who is out on their own for the first time. I had to send something easy to make and this is easy and quick.
on August 28, 2016
Everything about this Mac is artificially designed to taste like actual Mac and Cheese. More like astronaut food, disgusting. Your child is
better off eating table salt.
3 helpful votes