Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Electronics Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Kramer PA-240Net 240W Networked Power Amplifier
- High-performance Amplifier - With built-in DSP and additional balanced stereo line-level output.
- Adaptable to Any AV Installation - Switch between Lo-Z and Hi-Z to accommodate any type of loudspeaker installation.
- Easy, Scalable and Cost-Effective Dante Audio Networking
- Individual Mix Per Output - Each output supports an independent input mix with master volume, 3-band parametric EQ
- Professional, Studio Grade Signal Conversion Technology
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
PA-240Net is a high-performance, selectable Hi-Z (70V/100V) or Lo-Z (4Ω/8Ω) power amplifier featuring balanced and unbalanced inputs and additional line-level output and Dante interface. This versatile amplifier features built-in DSP, auto-standby and maximum durability. PA-240Net is suitable for a vast range of AV installations.
- High-performance Amplifier - With built-in DSP and additional balanced stereo line-level output. PA-240Net features flat frequency response, unmatched sonic performance, excellent signal to noise ratio, and extraordinarily low distortion levels.
- Adaptable to Any AV Installation - Switch between Lo-Z and Hi-Z to accommodate any type of loudspeaker installation. Select 1 Channel of 240W into a 70V/100V line or 2 channels of 120W into 4Ω/8Ω.
- Easy, Scalable and Cost-Effective Dante Audio Networking - Dante makes networking any size audio installation easy by providing digital signal transmission over a local area network using standard Internet protocols. The unit is part of the expanding family of products that make up Kramer’s Dante ecosystem. These products are fully compatible and integrate into any Dante-enabled system.
- Individual Mix Per Output - Each output supports an independent input mix with master volume, 3-band parametric EQ, and selectable high-pass filter. Create one output mix and EQ settings suitable for the venue and another for recording or cascading more amplifiers, powered speakers or subwoofers according to any AV installation requirements.
- Professional, Studio Grade Signal Conversion Technology - Includes the latest generation 32-bit advanced Digital Analog Converter architecture to achieve excellent dynamic performance and improved tolerance to clock jitter. Maintains the quality of the original audio signal with selectable sampling rates up to 96 kHz.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|